The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn damn damn at Black Flash killing Reverse Flash. Time caught up with him.

He really was an improvement over Blandal Savage :scust:. Amaya was better than Hawkgirl (although she was cool, big teeth and all), Steel was better than Hawkman, and Sara was a better captain than Rip.

Season 2 benefited a lot by embracing the fukkery of the show and not being weighed down by Rip trying to save his family or the Hawkes getting killed throughout each timeline. Hell, the opening moments damn near played like a sitcom. Or maybe I'm just more in tune with how the show works in the 2nd season :yeshrug:.

Of course the season would end with them fukking up the timeline w/dinosaurs in 2017 :mjlol:

Curious to see who joins the team next year and can the homie Jax get a love interest :sadcam:. Ray had hawkgirl, Steel had Amaya, Sara dyking through history, Rip had Gideon :troll:, Mick has fire, and Stein has science. I know the CW has some young Canadian actress they can hook him up with.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watching now holy shyt Eobard!!!!!!
full_zpsyga4tndy.png
What happened to Black Flash?? Where are the other time wraiths that go after speedsters breaking time travel???? COVER YOUR HEART INDY!!!!!
TTLGivD_zpsys00dewn.gif
TTLGivD_zpsys00dewn.gif
TTLGivD_zpsys00dewn.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Just finished it.

Tiny Rip trying to shoot lasers at Dhark :mjlol:

Ray getting his heart ripped out :picard:

The stealth mission to get the spear off the ship going wrong within 13 seconds of entering the ship:mjlol: :wow:

Multiple Reverse Flash's :blessed:

Guys...I think we broke time

That's a perfect line for the finale. :russ:
I hope that building was empty.

Yo I said the same thing lol they straight up 9/11 a building. It's all part of the fukkery I guess :pachaha: