The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm pretty sure The 100 is the highest on cost at the CW considering that they shoot on location and use CGI plus practical effects. Also it's the only show CBS produces that's on the CW. LOT shouldn't have budget issues because there's only 12 episodes compared to Arrow and Flash's 23

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White Canary vs Big Bird FUKKERY:skip: Sarah with the ETHER:pachaha: Mr. Robot's Femme Fatale ou'chea:banderas: Snart's a Ladies Man with flare:duck: Heatwave always come thru lit:whew: Usher wants it MY Way:troll: Nah, Jefferson went HAM for his rights:ohhh: Meanwhile, Stein:old: cop pleas about the mission at hand:mjpls: Time Master Council/Chronos:fire: run you Rip:ufdup: ATOM still comin up short:troll: Translator pill that still makes you speak English:mindblown: Gideon's artificial intelligence left the team in peril again:lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
BREHS :gladbron:
breeeeehhhhhs :wow:

I been working overtime this week.... and i'm just now finally watching this weeks Legends....

this thread need to be stickied brehs :banderas: @Reinscarf

forget the DC cinematic universe.... dc tv got the game on lock:damn:

Flash ethering your favorite comic book shows :umad:

Legends not too far behind :lawd:

even Arrow tryna come back from the self-ether :lupe:

if Supergirl ever get on track..... :banderas:

daredevil who? Jessica who? some nikka named Cage? :camby:

that festering hatred between Stein and Jax.... I mean, I can't blame either one.... I hated this fool I had to share a room with a long time ago... let alone share a body

I see why E2 Ronnie locked him in a cage and don't let him out on some :demonic: "that nikka don't even talk anymore"

E1 Stein don't realize how vulnerable he is.... :damn:he better count his blessings that he ain't do the bond with that evil black guy on E1.... he probably would've been the one to lock him up forever :whoa:

Snart was really shining this episode.... when he pulled a Will/Ice Trey on Ray (Raymond).... when Ray was tryna finesse ol girl and Snart walked up on some "excuse me ma'am... is this abrasive negro bothering you?"

my Fresh prince heads know what I'm talmbout :steviej:

the scene with Stein tryna get the core and Snart getting took hostage was gold..... especially when he escaped.... and when he got back to the ship, he got on some :demonic: towards Rip....

and next episode looks like it's gonna be just as good... :lawd:

I can't take too much more of this brehs.... :banderas: what a time to.... you know the rest

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
My nikka Ray is just a walking "L" at this time, why the show do him like that:wow:

It's like every episode they find a new way to shyt on him :laugh:
Ray was my biggest concern of this show since i hated him so much on arrow. But im glad they didnt try to make him the lead or the star of this group. And just turned him into comic relief. :lolbron:
Snart taking rays mark and giving him the :youngsabo: as they walked away was classic
We need to see white canary on top of hawkgirl again:takedat:
Rip hunter has to be the woat leader on tv. This guy is always splitting up the team with one team usually just sitting on their ass. They wouldve killed savage by episodd two, but instead he had the main team fighting some ordinary goons and left savge for the weak ass hawks:martin:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Ray was my biggest concern of this show since i hated him so much on arrow. But im glad they didnt try to make him the lead or the star of this group. And just turned him into comic relief. :lolbron:
Snart taking rays mark and giving him the :youngsabo: as they walked away was classic
We need to see white canary on top of hawkgirl again:takedat:
Rip hunter has to be the woat leader on tv. This guy is always splitting up the team with one team usually just sitting on their ass. They wouldve killed savage by episodd two, but instead he had the main team fighting some ordinary goons and left savge for the weak ass hawks:martin:

Wait a minute. Now you wait just one moment of a minute. You mean to tell me, that having the two people that Vandal Savage has killed 266 times in a row was not a good tactical strategy? :lupe: