The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I hope ya'll are enjoying this show. I don't think it's lasting pass this season. The ratings are :trash: and apparently, it's very expensive to make.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Jax:"I don't think Stein will make it out alone":dwillhuh:
Don't you mean alive?

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
The rejection Raymond got from that russisan chick :dead:
Been there b4

But my nikka Caiptain Cold telling shawty he's not a "white knight" :mjlol: only 2 walk her home n not smash

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I hope ya'll are enjoying this show. I don't think it's lasting pass this season. The ratings are :trash: and apparently, it's very expensive to make.
that's my main fear, ppl are like CW don't care about ratings but this shyt don't look cheap. What a shame if it's one and done though shyt is entertaining as hell :francis:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The ratings aren't trash, its doing well by CW standards.

It was cool seeing ol girl from Mr. Robot show up, I forgot she had been cast to make an appearance on the show. Ironic that she gave Raymond the cold shoulder, but warmed up to Snart :wow:.

Rip needs to do a better job in coaching his team and how to pronounce Pentagon. Seems like every episode, one of the group winds up in the med bay :francis:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
The ratings aren't trash, its doing well by CW standards.

It was cool seeing ol girl from Mr. Robot show up, I forgot she had been cast to make an appearance on the show. Ironic that she gave Raymond the cold shoulder, but warmed up to Snart :wow:.

Rip needs to do a better job in coaching his team and how to pronounce Pentagon. Seems like every episode, one of the group winds up in the med bay :francis:
Word! Now its the only brother on the show injured.
They just All running around as they please. No specific destination they fck up every mission lol.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Why you running with this narrative when it has already been disproven. The show is like 3rd or second on the CW in ratings :beli:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rejection Raymond got from that russisan chick :dead:
Been there b4

But my nikka Caiptain Cold telling shawty he's not a "white knight" :mjlol: only 2 walk her home n not smash
I give Leo a pass on that since he was just trying to rob the broad and make a clean get away, which he did.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Why you running with this narrative when it has already been disproven. The show is like 3rd or second on the CW in ratings :beli:

That doesn't mean much. The Flash changed the game. Expectations were higher and the show is more expensive than any other show on that network. To have any chance of renewal, it needed to stay in above 1 in the ratings. It's already below that after 3 weeks.

The good news is that it seems the its ratings have stabilized but I'm sure 0.9s weren't what the network and studios were expensive.

It's okay to enjoy the show but don't get attached. You're only setting yourself up by doing that.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't mean much. The Flash changed the game. Expectations were higher and the show is more expensive than any other show on that network. To have any chance of renewal, it needed to stay in above 1 in the ratings. It's already below that after 3 weeks.

The good news is that it seems the its ratings have stabilized but I'm sure 0.9s weren't what the network and studios were expensive.

It's okay to enjoy the show but don't get attached. You're only setting yourself up by doing that.

So arrow dead too then?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's more likely they lower the budget than drop the show. I expect a second season with struggle effects.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Um, I think you need to read this.... and there afterwards toss out the issue about ratings forever out the window.

The CW’s Chief Doesn’t Care When or Where Audiences Watch His Shows