satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Ooo, I forgot to tell ya'll...Felicity is gay too IRL. :upsetfavre:

It's true. though....:what:

So, I don't know why you're giving me duck tales.

Source? Look at her social media pages, she doesn't try to hide it. It's a well known fact.

This is her girlfriend:

maxresdefault.jpg

Several paparazzi people who work in Vancouver have repeatedly said that she is.

View media item 7364

:russ: Anybody who wants the Olicity 'ship to die better hope she continues to get exposed about this. That's the type of shyt that'll make Olicity shippers eventually become apathetic towards her.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
And that's why you remain in the dark about what's coming up on these shows. :youngsabo:
How does Felicity being Gay in real life, that Peter rally no one besides you and a handful of paparazzi affects Felicity being a shytty written character in the show. It ain't like the character gone come out and leave arrow for black canary :skip:

For a show with a Gay guy producing it the only gay character happens to be a hapless bafoon. They turn Mr. Terrific into a joke :snoop:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
How does Felicity being Gay in real life, that Peter rally no one besides you and a handful of paparazzi affects Felicity being a shytty written character in the show. It ain't like the character gone come out and leave arrow for black canary :skip:

For a show with a Gay guy producing it the only gay character happens to be a hapless bafoon. They turn Mr. Terrific into a joke :snoop:
What? :what:

In addition to getting info on the actors, you also get a lot of spoilers about these shows from social media.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I'm one my phone my bad. I meant literally only you and some paparazzi knows she is gay. And that the fact that she is gay has no impact on her character on the show.

Agree and disagree.

1) I don't think the people behind the show give a shyt and no, Felicity isn't turning gay on the show.

2) However, many fans who support her think she's straight and might have something going on with the Arrow dude (:mjlol:)...even though he's married. :upsetfavre:. This belief is the driving force behind Olicity. If news of her being gay becomes more well-known, they might tap out and as a result, the show could reduce her role. After all, both Felicity and Olicity are nothing but fan service.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Agree and disagree.

1) I don't think the people behind the show give a shyt and no, Felicity isn't turning gay on the show.

2) However, many fans who support her think she's straight and might have something going on with the Arrow dude (:mjlol:)...even though he's married. :upsetfavre:. This belief is the driving force behind Olicity. If news of her being gay becomes more well-known, they might tap out and as a result, the show could reduce her role. After all, both Felicity and Olicity are nothing but fan service.

We can only wish :wow: