The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I'm pretty confident the show will get a 2nd season as long as the ratings stay where they are.

I enjoyed the 3rd episode.

Savage can give his goons extra life :ohhh:

The way Sara sized up the bank situation proves once again why she is a valuable asset to the team. She should help train Hawkgirl with her fighting.

Ray shrinking down to save Kendra was cool to see.

"Don't let anyone hurt you here or here" :mjcry:

"You only alive because of my sister" :demonic:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Need a caity lotz break dancing sequence in the next episode:skip: (too bad she said her character can't dance. Could have really used her talents)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Nah, I admitted "canary" can't dance. Lol. They should have never gone that route(uness she's lying to save cover for a future occaision like next week, lol)

Imagine she has to infiltrate a group of breakers to get intel
:whoa:just joking

:ohhh: wouldn't be surprised if she does her own stunts

Edit

Nvm she's a pro at capoeira :damn:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honey I shrunk the A.T.O.M:gladbron:, spearheaded by Dr. Stein-PAUSE:skip: Kendra's guts smashed up:steviej: Firestorm commander of the ship:jawalrus: Snart forewarned son-of-a-bytch pops for nuthin:snoop: Eyes Wide Shut FUKKERY:demonic: Heatwave always come thru blastin:whew: Sarah's bloodlust in combat Go HAM:banderas: Even in death, Savage ETHER Rip:ooh: Immortal swag on hundred, thousand, trillion:lawd: Carter on a temporary dirt nap:ehh: Gideon gotta guide LOT better, tho:lupe: Anyway, we're going back to the 80s:mj:

Last edited: