The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I like it brehs, kind of reminds me of some firefly type ish. What they can do is endless, travelling through time the side stories and all that :banderas:

Band of misfits :blessed:

Prob the best set of actors as well with garber, Purcell and Michael scolfield, Brandon routh

We gonna be friggin eating brehs

My only real beef is that the entire show is focused on chasing Vandal Savage (if he dies, show is over) around and this version of him isn't really that interesting. I'm kind of worried that I'll get tired of him pretty quickly.

His character really has no depth so far (generic evil guy who wants to take over the world) and he has no special powers outside of just not dying. Hopefully they bring in some other villains to keep things interesting, otherwise it's gonna be like Carmen Sandiego or something where nothing that happens matters too much because you know he's just going to escape at the end of the episode.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
My only real beef is that the entire show is focused on chasing Vandal Savage (if he dies, show is over) around and this version of him isn't really that interesting. I'm kind of worried that I'll get tired of him pretty quickly.

His character really has no depth so far (generic evil guy who wants to take over the world) and he has no special powers outside of just not dying. Hopefully they bring in some other villains to keep things interesting, otherwise it's gonna be like Carmen Sandiego or something where nothing that happens matters too much because you know he's just going to escape at the end of the episode.
I heard that each season will be a new villain and a new cast of heroes.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Damn, just told them they aren't shyt:mjcry:
Ray Palmer spent the whole episode being told he wasn't being remembered. First when people thought he died and everything went on as usual, then when Stein told him he didn't remember him, even though he went on to become hella rich and shyt, and then he got told that he was so insignificant that taking him out of the timeline wouldn't do anything major.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Snart had an amazing idea of stealing the old treasures in the past so that way you could return to present day a billionaire. Imagine you got the hope diamond back in the day and sold it in present day, That's like $300 million easy. :banderas:

On permanent display at The Louvre museum in Paris, the Mona Lisa was assessed at US$100 million on December 14, 1962. Taking inflation into account, the 1962 value would be around US$782 million in 2016. :myman:

:ohlawd:

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Snart had an amazing idea of stealing the old treasures in the past so that way you could return to present day a billionaire. Imagine you got the hope diamond back in the day and sold it in present day, That's like $300 million easy. :banderas:

On permanent display at The Louvre museum in Paris, the Mona Lisa was assessed at US$100 million on December 14, 1962. Taking inflation into account, the 1962 value would be around US$782 million in 2016. :myman:

:ohlawd:
I wouldn't even stop there. Imagine if you traveled to the future and brought back some futuristic tech. You'd make a killing if you brought back lets say, the instructions on how to build a flying car. Or maybe a cure for some disease.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I like it brehs, kind of reminds me of some firefly type ish. What they can do is endless, travelling through time the side stories and all that :banderas:

Band of misfits :blessed:

Prob the best set of actors as well with garber, Purcell and Michael scolfield, Brandon routh

We gonna be friggin eating brehs
:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wouldn't even stop there. Imagine if you traveled to the future and brought back some futuristic tech. You'd make a killing if you brought back lets say, the instructions on how to build a flying car. Or maybe a cure for some disease.

Or Buying up stocks of companies based in the past with the future knowledge.... :banderas:

Bringing future tech into the past pollutes the timestream... its too messy/ might cause a time paradox... :jbhmm: You gotta bring back something that wont damage the timestream that's NOT major but beneficial and a lucrative product...

Sidenote:
4751593598091264.png

fukk the hope diamond I'm stealing this.... :banderas:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really enjoyed this; it was a fast-paced and fun hour of TV.
Was wondering who the bounty hunter dude from the previews was going to end up being and it is a really cool take on the Chronos character from the comics.
Still don't like that little fella they cast as Hawkman though.
But Vandal Savage shooting that kid was one of the best moments of TV I have seen all week.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Garber, Purcell and Wentworth are better than any actors on flash or arrow
I don't watch flash or arrow but I do remember prison break and blade trinity, Dominic Purcell is a terrible actor just terrible and Wentworth is a poser nothing more

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
These action scenes look like some power rangers shyt

Yeah they were pretty :flabbynsick:

I don't watch Arrow, so those 2 characters are :manny: Good to see Brandon Routh though. I wish he had got another shot at Superman