The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I'm in. This will probably replace Arrow for me :russell:At first I was like why would he choose these C list superheroes when he can choose from the Justice League. Then he layed down that ether at the end telling them they're basically nobodies. :banderas:

Good to see Ray Palmer already threw Felicity to the bushes though since she chose Ollie. Oh she got shot up? Lemme know if she got my get well card :umad:

Buy how is professor Stein just gonna treat Jefferson like he own him :mjpls:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just started watching.

Had a good laugh at the bit where Rip told them they are known as legends in 2166. Then Stein says "Don't legends have to be dead?"

No shyt, Sherlock - you're pretty fukking old now and you're planning to live for another 150 years :martin:

Edit: :wtf: And Stein drugged ol boy? And he's supposed to be a hero? :mindblown:

:patrice::patrice::patrice:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
CZSxpuSWcAMURBZ.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Show was...ok.

Not horrible, but not great either. Plot is fairly interesting although Vandal Savage has no depth as a villain.

Thought the dialogue could've been better. In particular I didn't really like the way they wrote Jax, seems like he's really only there to complain and be reluctant.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Buy how is professor Stein just gonna treat Jefferson like he own him :mjpls:

Stein knew what was in his best interest , he's just a boy after all:mjpls:

Kendra may have ALL THE TEETH :pachaha:, but that's still my Caramel Princess :takedat:

1st episode was mostly set-up, but the potential is there with the time travel angle to do a lot of interesting things. The hard part will be finding a way to juggle each member of the group and give them something to do.

I wonder how many orphaned kids Hawkman and Hawkgirl have left over the years :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I like it brehs, kind of reminds me of some firefly type ish. What they can do is endless, travelling through time the side stories and all that :banderas:

Band of misfits :blessed:

Prob the best set of actors as well with garber, Purcell and Michael scolfield, Brandon routh

We gonna be friggin eating brehs