The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Out of arrow, flash etc this is the first show where the main villian was killed.

None of that lock him up in a cell like Slade, or let him go like malcolm, or let him go back to his time like dthawn ,

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Out of arrow, flash etc this is the first show where the main villian was killed.

None of that lock him up in a cell like Slade, or let him go like malcolm, or let him go back to his time like dthawn ,
And they were really enthusiastic about killing Savage too.:mjlol:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
And they were really enthusiastic about killing Savage too.:mjlol:
Yo mick had the best kill.
Savage: you cant kill me :smugfavre:
Mick: u aint get the message I guess :ufdup:
Than preceeded to burn that nikka to a crisp:damn:

:deadmanny: At gideon talking about i dont want to die:heh:

they got rid of the worst 3 characters in savage, and the hawks:blessed:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Rex Tyler? :ohhh:

hourman__rex_tyler_by_craigcermak-d3l7glc.jpg

I was like :krs: when he came out

Low key this might be DC's best show next season

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally, Sarah knows Laurel's:rip: fate:to: Hate it had to be Lance:mjcry: White Canary's rapid cutthroat PIFF:whew: Zap sleeper blast Cheat Code:ohhh: Kendra's struggle Carmen San Diego:usure: Carter still breathin:ehh: Heatwave:dj2: got the block hot again:youngsabo: Rip's ready to commit that:leon: B-b-but Gideon's not ready for that HEAT:whoa: Jax:mj: showed Prof. Stein:old: how to do this son:obama: FIRESTORM/ATOM :cape: in-combat budget:blessed: Vandal immortal Savage:laff: put on triple Summer Jam Screens:banderas:; in different centuries:krs: Timleine on its SouthBeacHGH shyt:gladbron: Mick reunited with Snart:myman: Captain Cold:drunk: resurrected on Chill Mode:pachaha: Birds of a feather flock together:russell: Ray's Season Finale L:troll: makes the cypher complete:jawalrus: Wait, a Messenger:popcorn: from the Justice Society:whoo: Not, Justice League United, tho:lupe:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Technically they did kill Thawne...a younger version of him just showed up later due to time travel fukkery.

If they let Zoom live though :beli:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What did they do?
When Rip left and took the bomb with the ship. In Quantico, there was a bomb in a building and they had no time to diffuse it, so Simon took it and drove off.

And when I mean it was the EXACT same scene: everyone discussing the possibilities and the main character says "Wait, where's so-and-so?" and they're off with the bomb in a vehicle. :mjlol: