The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Legends of Tomorrow Casts Breakout Mr. Robot Star as DC Ice Queen

tumblr_nv5ec4EP8R1s5zf6fo1_540.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow is downloading one of Mr. Robot‘s coolest features.

The CW spinoff has tapped Stephanie Corneliussen — who emerged as a fan favorite during the USA Network drama’s rookie summer season — to play icy DC Comics villainess character Valentina Vostok for multiple episodes, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Valentina is described as a gifted and beautiful Soviet physicist who will stop at nothing to defend her precious “Motherland.” When the Legends encounter her at the height of the Cold War, they suspect her of working with Vandal Savage (Casper Crump) on a secret weapon. Ray/The Atom (Brandon Routh) and Leonard/Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) must vie for Valentina’s affection in an attempt to thaw her cold heart, and find out where her allegiance truly lies -— before she completes her project and potentially turns the tide of the Cold War.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Putting on my DC Comics Nerd Helmet for a second:
Valentina Vostok wasn't a villain. She was a member of the Doom Patrol as Negative Woman. She then took over Amanda Waller's job as the White Queen of the Checkmate spy organization.
I guess they are either just using the name and making everything else up or they are going to make her the villain who becomes an ally of the heroes down the road.
mWLLw2v.jpg

She was also down with the swirl.
6nTBgjY.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She should've been Supergirl IMO. She looks exactly like the comic version minus the blonde hair
They want supergirl to be girl next door and down to earthy not an ethereal supermodel type (for mass appeal I suppose)

mr x

Superstar
Daps
The Canary is Baccckk!!!!
full

I guess I'll peep, but as soon as it starts to piss me off i'm out. I have a short leash with shows now

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
source?

I see january

Nvm you're right,. so after The Flash and Arrow midseason finales we get this show the following week? :blessed: no more waiting for piff. Wonder how the lineup will work when Arrow/Flash return tho. Flash Tuesday, Arrow Wednesday, LOT Thursday?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
NYCC interviews:

LoT's executive producer talks about what eras they'll visit and about giving unsung heroes their due.

The Atom himself on who will lead the Legends team.

The actress talks about Hawkgirl's costume and wings in Legends of Tomorrow.

The actor chats about Rip Hunter bringing the Legends together.