tumblr_nsizeweXSd1tgo8o0o1_540.jpg

:pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ever since michael scholfiend announced he was a homo dude has aged like 20 years

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Casper Crump Cast As Vandal Savage
6GBxizH.jpg

The CW has found a villain bad enough to threaten time itself.

Danish actor Casper Crump has been cast as Vandal Savage, the time traveling DC Comics supervillain, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Vandal Savage is immortal, and has spent 6,000 years moving like a virus throughout history — influencing dictators and despots — all to set himself up for world domination. His character was teased in the first Legends of Tomorrow trailer, which declared Savage "commands the most powerful army the world has ever seen."

Crump's Savage will first appear in the Arrow/Flash crossover episodes before continuing the role on the midseason spinoff of both, Legends of Tomorrow. The latter series centers on Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill), a time-traveling rogue who has seen a horrible future and assembles a ragtag team to stop Savage.

Crump is largely known for his work on TV overseas, and is set to appear in Warner Bros. 2016 Tarzan movie.

Read More: 'Legends of Tomorrow' Vandal Savage Cast

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
CW on Episode Count and Scheduling Plans for Legends of Tomorrow, The 100: Season 3 and Containment

Network president Mark Pedowitz on how they're planning their midseason series.

11 Aug 2015 By Eric Goldman

legends100-1280jpg-73e99c_160w.jpg

The CW only programs ten hours of TV a week, which can make scheduling an interesting challenge. This coming season, with the network renewing nearly their entire lineup from the previous year, things could potentially get extra tricky midseason – especially if all of their fall series get a full 22 episodes (or more), when the question becomes how they program their midseason series, including the new Arrow/Flash spinoff DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Containment and the third season of The 100.

I asked CW Mark Pedowitz this question Tuesday at the TCA Press Tour during his executive session, and though he couldn’t give details for midseason shows yet, he did say, “We have thought about it. We know exactly what we're going to do. We kind of have a rough idea of when we're going to launch Legends of Tomorrow and Containment and 100, but we know that certain shows, they have to take breaks in between. We pretty much know how the schedule's going to play itself out, give or take.”

When I asked Pedowitz if he was saying some of the fall series may go on midseason breaks to let the other shows air in the interim -- much like ABC does with Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter -- he replied, “That is correct. It is conceivable.”

After the executive session, I also was able to ask Pedowitz if he could clarify exactly how many episodes the midseason series will have, which has been a bit unclear. He revealed Containment will have 13 episodes, while The 100 will have 16 – the same as it did for Season 2. This was actually a bit of a surprise, as there were some reports earlier this summer that The 100 would have 13 episodes this year.

As for Legends of Tomorrow, which begins filming in a few weeks, Pedowitz said the exact episode number still has to be determined.

Pedowitz also said that iZombie, back for Season 2, currently had a 13-episode order but, as with the new CW fall series Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, a full 22-episode order was possible.

CW on Episode Count and Scheduling Plans for Legends of Tomorrow, The 100: Season 3 and Containment - IGN

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hope they keep iZombie at a 13 episode season.
And 8-10 eps would probably be best for Legends of Tomorrow just to keep everything tight and focused.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hawks have always been tricky to pull off live action. I see nothing has changed.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Honestly if Hawkman was just a bit bulkier there'd be no problem. That and his mace needs to be bigger too.