The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Hope season 2 does step it up cause I'm not feeling it overall. It's had some good episodes here and there but it's meh for the most part.

It doesn't help that savage is the worst part of the show. Dude who plays him isn't intimidating at all and I don't know if that's his accent or he talks like that on purpose but he's very annoying as well and pretty much a straight clown.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hope season 2 does step it up cause I'm not feeling it overall. It's had some good episodes here and there but it's meh for the most part.

It doesn't help that savage is the worst part of the show. Dude who plays him isn't intimidating at all and I don't know if that's his accent or he talks like that on purpose but he's very annoying as well and pretty much a straight clown.

And it's stupid because if they really wanted to get rid of vandal savage so badly I could think of 3 different ways of doing so... :usure:

An active volcano...

tumblr_ngx1gaUSHu1ryhpj2o1_r2_250.gif

Decapitation

giphy.gif

Frozen / Buried alive

giphy.gif

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:wow:I used to shyt on the budget of this show but they were given us ramen noodles during the earlier part of the season so we can eat on steak and lobster at the end.

:stopitslime:Kendra's character....they are writing her to be so incompetent I damn near think they hate the actress. Savage has killed her over 200 times and in the 1920's she still not wanting to pick up a weapon and fight for herself. Then she can give Savage the death blow, with a teammate begging her to do it to save his family, but she doesn't because Carter, who can reincarnate, might not remember shyt. She don't remember shyt her damn self until Carter comes around or she touches something from her past. How about finishing off the guy who is destroying the world and we can worry about fixing the guy who is her soulmate.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Amazing episode:ohlawd:
Really felt almost like a blockbuster bear the end.
Savage really earned his name this epsiode. Instead of juat bombing a refugee camp, he sends a 200 foot zord to step on them roaches:demonic::merchant:
Ray had to end up popping one of those extenze pills to shoot the fair one :gladbron:
This show almost had me rooting for kendra:francis:
I was :krs: when i saw her bodying savage, only to have her hold off on killing him because of some dumb shyt:childplease:
rip was looking at her with
a combination of :what: :pacspit:
Plus fukk future carter, once u kill savage, u can travel back to present time and he'd be alive:skip:
Plus she couldnt give ray 5 mins of joy after beating up the zord, instead hit him with the,we need to talk:beli:
:pacspit: Kendra.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Brehs is this worth watching, where would you place this between Gotham & Flash? I like Arrow although haven't had time to watch the latest season

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Stein's a refugee rescuer:obama: Savage daughter felt Snart chilly flow:jawalrus: Mick/Sarah gave that workout in the field:whew: GIANT ATOM buget:cape: come thru:banderas: Coached by Jax in the cut:myman: Soul clapped the Robot Hulk :ooh: Ray's underhand combo dismantled his L streak:gladbron: The bedwench of time travel, oh wait:mjpls: , threw Rip's family fate in the bushes:birdman: Carter Back/Vandal on the ship:patrice: What else FUKKERY could Tick Off:skip:

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Brehs is this worth watching, where would you place this between Gotham & Flash? I like Arrow although haven't had time to watch the latest season

At the bottom. Flash is the best one, Gotham is cool because it's ridiculous and doesn't care

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
THE ATOM DESTROYED THE LEVIATHAN.

HAWKGIRL AND RIP HUNTER HAVE CAPTURED VANDAL SAVAGE, ALIVE.

MARTIN STEIN HAS SURVIVED HIS WOUNDS OBTAINED DURING THE ATTACK OF THE LEVIATHAN.

CARTER HALL HAS BEEN FOUND DURING THE INFILTRATION OF VANDAL SAVAGE'S FORTRESS, HALL UNKNOWN OF HIS RELATIONSHIP TO KENDRA SAUNDERS.

THE LIVES OF THE REFUGEES HAVE BEEN SAVED.

james-brown-crying-o.gif

LEGENDS.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
finally caught up

i almost feel like this show would be better off being a procedural where they just go to a different time each episode and fight a bad guy

the Vandal Savage story has been dragging all season,im ready for it to be over

with the time traveling its kinda hard to do longterm storylines that dont include the main villain

the Ray/Kendra relationship wasnt needed at all but of course the CW gotta CW :snoop:

overall the show is just meh

started off good but the last 5 or so episodes have been boring as hell and the Savage story really hasnt been going anywhere all season