The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Don't know if I'm in for another season. At least Gotham is non-stop lunacy and fukkery.

And fukk the way Snart talks, where he has to stretch the worrrrrrds.

His delivery is one of the aspects I enjoy about the show though :mjlol:.

You know Rip ain't shyt when he's getting backed down by a little kid. "You're not a killer, put the gun down" :stopitslime:

Let Vandall Savage raise your kid brehs :skip:

They should have set up a series of henchmen for the team to take out before getting to Savage. Let him be M.Bison, just give him a Sagat, Vega, and Balrog. That way the team could have made their way towards him and we could stop with any charade of them stopping him before the season finale.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Snart ready to murk a kid in Colddblood:birdman: Hawkgirl reminsce about her true love:dame: Palmer future robots not created by him:lupe: Ray wrack up W & Ls simultaneously:lolbron: Gideon's keep the computers putin:steviej: Hot shot Sarah in the cut:shaq: Firestorm:cape: just blaze in handy:whew: Mick still down for his bro:ohhh: Vandal implanted the demon seed into LiL Hitler:sitdown: Another incomplete mission by Captain Rip, tho:francis:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
His delivery is one of the aspects I enjoy about the show though :mjlol:.

You know Rip ain't shyt when he's getting backed down by a little kid. "You're not a killer, put the gun down" :stopitslime:

Let Vandall Savage raise your kid brehs :skip:

They should have set up a series of henchmen for the team to take out before getting to Savage. Let him be M.Bison, just give him a Sagat, Vega, and Balrog. That way the team could have made their way towards him and we could stop with any charade of them stopping him before the season finale.
In the comics Vandal Savage has used other villains to do his dirty work for him since the beginning. Why they didn't take that angle with the character on the show I don't know.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is getting kinda ridiculous how bad these people are at their stated goal of stopping Vandal Savage. Have they gotten any wins, even small ones, so far in this mission?

And I forgot just how badly cast that guy they got to play Hawkman was. They need to stop showing him for a very long time and recast the role.

Hopefully Ray stole some of the tech from them Atom robots so he can upgrade his bootleg Iron Man suit.

And we got two episodes in a row where they showed everybody using their powers...CW must have given them a couple extra bucks midway through filming.

Next week is Jonah Hex! Hopefully it is awesome and and can wipe away the memory of that shytty Hex movie with Josh Brolin.

:dead: y'all stay dissing there budget

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the comics Vandal Savage has used other villains to do his dirty work for him since the beginning. Why they didn't take that angle with the character on the show I don't know.

Why the angle with the Hawks at all. Savage is immortal he should have stopped caring about that p*ssy a long time ago.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
I'm kind of feeling the same fam.:francis: I already wasn't feeling the dude they cast as Savage, but to have the team take constant non stop L's is sad:snoop:

10 episodes and they still haven't accomplished shyt.

Right now the show is
1. Find Savage:ehh:
2. Lose :why:

3. Repeat steps 1-2:stopitslime:

More like

1. Find Savage

2. Kill Savage

But he's fukking immortal so step 2 doesn't mattter

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
More like

1. Find Savage

2. Kill Savage

But he's fukking immortal so step 2 doesn't mattter

Yeah, but I mean aside from being immortal he doesn't have any superpowers. By this point a team of superpowered heroes should have easily been able to capture him and throw him in prison, but they stay pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. :heh:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
How are they not messing up the timeline with all of Rip's failed missions, tho:lupe::patrice:
This has to come up at some point. Like by the time they go back to 2016 some crazy stuff needs to have happened. Set up the time masters being a bigger threat.