Jonah Hex :blessed:

jonah-hex-1024.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yo can they go on a mission and NOT TAKE A HUGE shyt?

I know Savage can't be killed for story purposes but some type of progress would be nice.

lol like 70% of the season si done and dudes have done nothing, cept have one of their team mates killed, lost3 team mates for 3 yeras have been tortured repeatedly

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It is getting kinda ridiculous how bad these people are at their stated goal of stopping Vandal Savage. Have they gotten any wins, even small ones, so far in this mission?

And I forgot just how badly cast that guy they got to play Hawkman was. They need to stop showing him for a very long time and recast the role.

Hopefully Ray stole some of the tech from them Atom robots so he can upgrade his bootleg Iron Man suit.

And we got two episodes in a row where they showed everybody using their powers...CW must have given them a couple extra bucks midway through filming.

Next week is Jonah Hex! Hopefully it is awesome and and can wipe away the memory of that shytty Hex movie with Josh Brolin.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It is getting kinda ridiculous how bad these people are at their stated goal of stopping Vandal Savage. Have they gotten any wins, even small ones, so far in this mission?

And I forgot just how badly cast that guy they got to play Hawkman was. They need to stop showing him for a very long time and recast the role.

Hopefully Ray stole some of the tech from them Atom robots so he can upgrade his bootleg Iron Man suit.

And we got two episodes in a row where they showed everybody using their powers...CW must have given them a couple extra bucks midway through filming.

Next week is Jonah Hex! Hopefully it is awesome and and can wipe away the memory of that shytty Hex movie with Josh Brolin.

CW went and gave them the rest of their Arrow budget :mjlol:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Don't know if I'm in for another season. At least Gotham is non-stop lunacy and fukkery.

And fukk the way Snart talks, where he has to stretch the worrrrrrds.
I'm kind of feeling the same fam.:francis: I already wasn't feeling the dude they cast as Savage, but to have the team take constant non stop L's is sad:snoop:

10 episodes and they still haven't accomplished shyt.

Right now the show is
1. Find Savage:ehh:
2. Lose :why:

3. Repeat steps 1-2:stopitslime:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm kind of feeling the same fam.:francis: I already wasn't feeling the dude they cast as Savage, but to have the team take constant non stop L's is sad:snoop:

10 episodes and they still haven't accomplished shyt.

Right now the show is
1. Find Savage:ehh:
2. Lose :why:

3. Repeat steps 1-2:stopitslime:
They've killed savage a few times but it means nothing without that dagger.