The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Between constant hating on Flash and Legends you're asking for a neg:leostare::ufdup:
They're back for season 2 by the way :umad:
When have I hated on the flash? This season of that show has been trash and I'm just telling it like if is. But down worry, I won't be commenting in the flash thread again until the season finale.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: She about to take another L. She been preaching that "Supergirl" will also be canceled. But CBS Corporation's CEO just announced this past week that "Supergirl" & a couple of other shows will be renewed:

False information. Mooves was talking to investors and he didn't say shyt. He said that he "believed" all their news shows will be renewed but that doesn't mean that they will.

CBS ain't that struggle ass CW. Very good chance Sugergirl is cancelled or downgraded to a mid season show.

:usure:

"Supergirl" is likely to be renewed.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I asked the question last week but I hadn't really seen any other theories on it. I know @Jello Biafra said the character is different from the comic. The reason I asked is that we ain't see a body and they ain't had any problems showing people get killed on this show except for him. Plus the dialogue with Cold from the last episode and how he has been acting most of the season, I don't believe he killed him.

Fill me in

You guys mean future mick is chronos and looking for reveeeeennnnngggee?

Or something else?

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Fill me in

You guys mean future mick is chronos and looking for reveeeeennnnngggee?

Or something else?

Basically that plus an apocalyptic future is his wet dream so its in his best interest to stop the people who are trying to fix the past.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Basically that plus an apocalyptic future is his wet dream so its in his best interest to stop the people who are trying to fix the past.

Hmm, I see.

But he been bussin' shots at himself then(unless he was purposely missing..he did take shots at the ship with himself inside though)

I hope they don't go that direction.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Hmm, I see.

But he been bussin' shots at himself then(unless he was purposely missing..he did take shots at the ship with himself inside though)

I hope they don't go that direction.

DC has done a pretty good job on all these shows as far as surprises so it could turn out to be someone completely different. He is pretty much the obvious choice right now to me which usually means its not him. Only thing I'm betting on for sure though is that he is alive. Maybe they are saving him for some sort a redemption story rather than being Chronos but I'm sure we will see him again pretty soon.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
NOT TONIGHT.
200w.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
New trailer of what's to come for the rest of the season just dropped (Edit: Wondercon trailer):

Treating fans to a journey throughout both space and time, Warner Bros. Television'sDC's Legends of Tomorrow caught up with attendees at WonderCon in Los Angeles on Sunday, March 27 with series stars Brandon Routh, Caity Lotz, Ciara Renée and Franz Drameh, alongside executive producer Marc Guggenheim for an entertaining Q&A panel session. In the spirit of the day, the Legends team offered fans in attendance the first look at a jaw-dropping, Easter egg-laden trailer featuring footage from the final episodes of the hit series' legendary first season. The sizzle reel was highlighted by exclusive sneak peeks at guest star Matt Nable (Arrow) reprising his role of fan-favorite supervillain Ra's al Ghul, surprise visits from two of Star City's finest, in Emily Bett Rickards and Paul Blackthorne, and the world¹s introduction to Legends’ take on the iconic, gun-slinging DC Comics bad boy Jonah Hex (played by Johnathon Schaech), which left fans reeling in anticipation for the show's March 31 return. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Thursdays at 8/7c on The CW.

Last edited: