The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:francis: My face everytime they split up for a mission. The budget restraints starting to become to noticeable with the characters logic.

:mjpls:

And it's only gonna get worse cause the ratings keep falling. :russ:

At first, I was sad that this show was renewed but it's gonna be highly entertaining seeing how low budget it becomes next season. :upsetfavre: I don't think any of the high profile people are coming back.

By the way, it's "constraints" not "restraints".

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So the gays get so called "free". And the niguh turns into a monster. Has a white girl that loves him and get punished. Then let her go back to her white boyfriend. What an ep:martin:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn

At first, I was sad that this show was renewed but it's gonna be highly entertaining seeing how low budget it becomes next season. :upsetfavre: I don't think any of the high profile people are coming back.

Thanks for correcting me on that, no sarcasm.

If a lot of them dont return, they probably should just reduce the team. A strong 3 or 4 who can use w/e their powers are consistently is better than forcing 6 or 7 and half the team cant use their powers on certain episodes.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
At this time period, Emmitt Till was murdered 3 years ago in 1955 for exactly what Jax is doing right now:lupe:
:ohhh: Dap + Rep. They really don't really teach you shyt about Black history in school growing up. They only thing I knew about Emmitt Till until I saw this post was that Lil' Wayne compared himself to Till in a song a few years ago & folks got offended about it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I can't believe The CW renewed this and their entire shytty lineup. I was waiting for that cancellation.... :mjcry:

All that shyt talking you were doing about this show:mjlol:

Where are you rumors now :mjlol:

:umad:

:mjlol: She about to take another L. She been preaching that "Supergirl" will also be canceled. But CBS Corporation's CEO just announced this past week that "Supergirl" & a couple of other shows will be renewed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
5725476346134528.png

:blessed: Arrow, Flash and LOT.... renewed....

And Izombie if any of you care...:francis:
:dahell: nikka, "iZombie" has arguably been the best show on The CW this season.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You're not helping your case of wanting to get out the red :ufdup:

Between constant hating on Flash and Legends you're asking for a neg:leostare::ufdup:
They're back for season 2 by the way :umad:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Has the 'Mick is really Chronos' theory been posted here yet?

I asked the question last week but I hadn't really seen any other theories on it. I know @Jello Biafra said the character is different from the comic. The reason I asked is that we ain't see a body and they ain't had any problems showing people get killed on this show except for him. Plus the dialogue with Cold from the last episode and how he has been acting most of the season, I don't believe he killed him.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:mjlol: She about to take another L. She been preaching that "Supergirl" will also be canceled. But CBS Corporation's CEO just announced this past week that "Supergirl" & a couple of other shows will be renewed:

False information. Mooves was talking to investors and he didn't say shyt. He said that he "believed" all their news shows will be renewed but that doesn't mean that they will.

CBS ain't that struggle ass CW. Very good chance Sugergirl is cancelled or downgraded to a mid season show.