The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sarah and Snart L Word session:troll: Captain C isn't immune to cold:lupe: Heatwave's full blast heel turn:dame: 'Am I my brother's keeper, tho':huhldup: A chilly Ether shot in the wilderness:to:, the end of Mick's chapter: COLDBLOODED:damn: On a lighter note:patrice:, Stein lived out his Space Ranger fantasy:skip: Gideon's lowkey BARZ:pachaha: Time pirates suctioned out by Rip's command:ufdup: Ray came thru:cape: with a rare W:gladbron: Jax could never be that lucky with Kendra:mjpls: And, we're heading to the '50s:beli:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Mick hate it had to be him :mjcry:
All he wanted was to see the world burn. Was that too much to ask:mjcry:
He gave sara the beats. Made a former member of the league of assasins look real :patrice:
They shouldve dropped his ass in 2046 so he could fulfill his dream and let black arrow deal with him :mjcry:
rip hunter still the woat captain. Why the hell he split up jax and stein and not have them fuse in case it was a trap. And why the hell didnt they fuse when stein set them free:dahell:
Firestorm wouldve ran through the pirates in no time.
BC budget that's why :pachaha:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Sarah and Snart L Word session:troll: Captain C isn't immune to cold:lupe: Heatwave's full blast heel turn:dame: 'Am I my brother's keeper, tho':huhldup: A chilly Ether shot in the wilderness:to:, the end of Mick's chapter: COLDBLOODED:damn: On a lighter note:patrice:, Stein lived out his Space Ranger fantasy:skip: Gideon's lowkey BARZ:pachaha: Time pirates suctioned out by Rip's command:ufdup: Ray came thru:cape: with a rare W:gladbron: Jax could never be that lucky with Kendra:mjpls: And, we're heading to the '50s:beli:
Kinda makes since though. I wouldn't wanna leave a crazy motherfuka like heatwave alone or on the ship with the others.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Mick hate it had to be him :mjcry:
All he wanted was to see the world burn. Was that too much to ask:mjcry:
He gave sara the beats. Made a former member of the league of assasins look real :patrice:
They shouldve dropped his ass in 2046 so he could fulfill his dream and let black arrow deal with him :mjcry:
rip hunter still the woat captain. Why the hell he split up jax and stein and not have them fuse in case it was a trap. And why the hell didnt they fuse when stein set them free:dahell:
Firestorm wouldve ran through the pirates in no time.
Budget :francis:Firestorm hasn't appeared in like 3 episodes

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
BC budget that's why :pachaha:
That's proly why they got rid of Mick's fiery ass too
DEWi7q3.png

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just saw the episode, didn't expect Mick to go out like that :ohhh:. I thought he was going to flip on the space pirates and help the team :sadcam:.

Rip is still an a$$hole captain, but those secret codes he was sending back to the ship were :ehh:.

Kenrdra chose cornball Ray, somewhere in another life Hawkman is :sadcam:and Jax is :shaq2:.