The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wonder if show is going to end up suicide squad esque how everyone is going to die

And a new cast of legends next season

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Dammit it looks like they're gonna take a hiatus too after the next episode

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
the writers just broke up Ollicity :manny: Good riddance.

The head exec of the show tweeted a pic of Olicity at the alter...:upsetfavre: #dontgetyourhopesup

UPDATE #2: Mystery solved! According to an official episode description for the show’s return on March 23, the team learns Cupid (guest star Amy Gumenick) is “killing couples on their wedding day so Oliver and Felicity decide to pose as bait.”

:blessed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
2dvljjk.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Mick hate it had to be him :mjcry:
All he wanted was to see the world burn. Was that too much to ask:mjcry:
He gave sara the beats. Made a former member of the league of assasins look real :patrice:
They shouldve dropped his ass in 2046 so he could fulfill his dream and let black arrow deal with him :mjcry:
rip hunter still the woat captain. Why the hell he split up jax and stein and not have them fuse in case it was a trap. And why the hell didnt they fuse when stein set them free:dahell:
Firestorm wouldve ran through the pirates in no time.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
He gave sara the beats. Made a former member of the league of assasins look real :patrice:
They shouldve dropped his ass in 2046 so he could fulfill his dream and let black arrow deal with him :mjcry:
rip hunter still the woat captain. Why the hell he split up jax and stein and not have them fuse in case it was a trap. And why the hell didnt they fuse when stein set them free:dahell:

:mjlol::russ::mjlol:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
have they ever fused in such a confined space?

Episode was so so, not a fan of rip or the actor so centering on him was always going :patrice: they brought it home in the end tho great cliffhanger. Next week sounds weak

Last edited: