The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Anybody watch the Zack's JRE interview? I've only seen clips, can watch at work, but its confirming what I've always said about him. Outside of the plea coppin. Dude was told Batman doesn't kill so he wanted to make a killer Batman. He even tries to cite Miller's Batman as being a killer but completely misinterprets a screen where Batman is holding a gun.

He doesn't like comic book characters and believes they need to be fixed....with blood and angst, like a 90s comic book writer.... or middle school boy.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Anybody watch the Zack's JRE interview? I've only seen clips, can watch at work, but its confirming what I've always said about him. Outside of the plea coppin. Dude was told Batman doesn't kill so he wanted to make a killer Batman. He even tries to cite Miller's Batman as being a killer but completely misinterprets a screen where Batman is holding a gun.

He doesn't like comic book characters and believes they need to be fixed....with blood and angst, like a 90s comic book writer.... or middle school boy.
:russ:Snyder is that edgy 15 year old who draws cyborg ninjas, zombies nazis, and hot schoolgirls with guns. In his notebook during class lol I mean he only liked Watchmen. Because it had blood and sex he confirmed it in an old interview saying. I had a buddy who tried getting me into “normal” comic books, but I was all like, “No one is having sex or killing each other. This isn’t really doing it for me.” I was a little broken, that way. So when Watchmen came along, I was, “This is more my scene.” :hubie:In the same interview Synder said that in his movies it’s possible. For Batman to get raped in prison smh. I don’t hate Snyder bro definitely knows how to direct action set pieces. But bro really needs a team of good writers. To write better stories and more compelling characters. Either that or make more movies that don’t take themselves so seriously.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I saw some clips…..

Dude wanted to have an actress shoot a topless or nude scene in front of HER YOUNG CHILD.

He a fukking maniac man :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not to defend snyder but that kid gon see more T and A in a day on twitch alone. Secondly what actress he had in mind :mjpls:

Maybe….. but no kid trynna see his blood biological mom bare nude titties. :mjlol:

And the way he told that story laughing, he still saw nothing wrong

Now THIS @CHICAGO is “CAC HUMOR”

Not no damn comments about you or any other black man PAWGIN/Pawg Lovin

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Maybe….. but no kid trynna see his blood biological mom bare nude titties. :mjlol:

And the way he told that story laughing, he still saw nothing wrong

Now THIS @CHICAGO is “CAC HUMOR”

Not no damn comments about you or any other black man PAWGIN/Pawg Lovin
GILhoZ6WIAAAq01

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
The original Detective Comics had Batman with a gun.
batman-2.jpg

So I don't understand all the hoopla over whether or not Batman kills. He was inspired by The Shadow. Also any "No Kill" rules most likely are the result of the Comic Code Authority than some writer.

comics-code-authority-logo.jpg

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
batman-2.jpg

So I don't understand all the hoopla over whether or not Batman kills. He was inspired by The Shadow. Also any "No Kill" rules most likely are the result of the Comic Code Authority than some writer.

It’s how zach phrased it. He just wants darker characters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Let’s just say we are lucky we never got a feature film from Mr Snyder about batman or we would have got one of the most disturbing scenes of all time

Snyder spoke to Entertainment Weekly about his then upcoming movie "Watchmen." During the interview, he revealed that he had very different ideas about the Caped Crusader than fellow director Christopher Nolan, who directed "Batman Begins."

He said:

Everyone says that about "Batman Begins." "Batman's dark." I'm like, "Okay, no, Batman's cool." He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn't, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that's how that would go.
:picard:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
batman-2.jpg

And then 80 years of establish Bat canon happened. Nightwing has been raped a couple of times. Should Gunn shoot a Robin rape scene in his upcoming Batman movie?

Batman as a character isn't about wantonly killing people because he can. Dude is borderline insane billionaire, who spends his time and money fighting people to "solve" crime. By all accounts, he has the makings of mass murderer yet he has a code. Its what sets him apart from the other people in his world who have the same means and trama. Its what makes Batman a "super" hero. If he was killing his enemies, their would be no storyline to follow, no rogues gallery, no plot other a goofy Punisher-like throughline. And Batman >>>>>> Punisher in ever way

Of course Batman has killed people, that's not the point.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And then 80 years of establish Bat canon happened. Nightwing has been raped a couple of times. Should Gunn shoot a Robin rape scene in his upcoming Batman movie?

Batman as a character isn't about wantonly killing people because he can. Dude is borderline insane billionaire, who spends his time and money fighting people to "solve" crime. By all accounts, he has the makings of mass murderer yet he has a code. Its what sets him apart from the other people in his world who have the same means and trama. Its what makes Batman a "super" hero. If he was killing his enemies, their would be no storyline to follow, no rogues gallery, no plot other a goofy Punisher-like throughline. And Batman >>>>>> Punisher in ever way

Of course Batman has killed people, that's not the point.
Damn, who raped Nightwing?!