Daps
Talking about Marvel fatigue before Phase 2 even finished is kind of crazy

MCU grossed like $20B in the next 4 years after this thread

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC is already pretty much dominating the television medium and expanding further this fall, but 2016 Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad is going to snatch the throne from Marvel. Mark my words on that. The number ONE reason is there's a start of a Marvel backlash starting to brew, maybe due to over-saturation or casual and die-hards alike are beginning to see the redundancy of their films. Last year appears to be MCU's plateau that they peaked. Now with the grumblings so far over Age of Ultron by both negative AND positive reviews by those whom so far seen it from early screenings or international views and the overwhelming disinterest over the upcoming Ant-Man film, plus the growing hype between both DoJ and Suicide Squad, DC can very realistically going to take over as the dominant comic book film franchise. The ONLY thing that stands in its way as of right now is Civil War, but my fear with that, despite the Russo brothers may have directed the best Marvel movie, is if Dawn of Justice lives up the hype that it would swallow up a so-called "Ironman v. Captain America" film, especially when we basically already SEEN all of them fight each other.

The best way I can compare this metaphorically is Marvel's No Limit and DC is Cash Money (Hot Boyz era). Marvel is like No Limit that came through and crushed buildings and keep having new release after new release after release after release back to back to back to back with each "event" album being the Master P LP. Whereas Cash Money is something that been around longer but never bubbled until AFTER No Limit's dominating success, then came through and took over the second No Limit started to become played out.
:to:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Surprised at this point DC ain't give the bag to a black director yet given their circumstances. Isaa would have wrote a funnier suicide sqaud lets be real :manny:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Surprised at this point DC ain't give the bag to a black director yet given their circumstances. Isaa would have wrote a funnier suicide sqaud lets be real :manny:

Wouldn't be surprised if Gina Prince-Bythewood directs Supergirl or a PoC film.