The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They could only think this because everyone on the DCU can't tell the difference between Superman and Clark Kent because of glasses. lol Everyone from Smallville in his age group should be like, hey that's Clark from old Country Road or whateverthefukk. He should have been humanized.
:wow:Supes vibrates his head at super sonic speeds so that his facial features. Are unrecognizable to those of Superman. Also he changes his posture, voice tone, and mannerisms. His glasses just fits the character of Clark Kent.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:wow:Supes vibrates his head at super sonic speeds so that his facial features. Are unrecognizable to those of Superman. Also he changes his posture, voice tone, and mannerisms. His glasses just fits the character of Clark Kent.
but he looks human with his head constantly vibrating? Sorry, that shyt doesn't fly. lol

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
uglyclark.jpg

:russ: It’s stupid but Supes vibrates the molecules in his face. To appear as a different person that’s comic books for you.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
uglyclark.jpg

:russ: It’s stupid but Supes vibrates the molecules in his face. To appear as a different person that’s comic books for you.
It still doesn't hold up. When did he start? He didn't even know he had powers until a certain age. So what did he tell everyone from Smallville when his appearance changed due to his vibrating? Oh, I got a facelift. lol

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GLzZ_yXawAMZm4h

Ryan Reynolds being Ryan Reynolds....yall ain't tired of that yet. I guess desperate needs call for desperate measures, see ya in 2025