The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I was going to do a deep dive into phase 4, but I will say this.

Marvel was forced to condense 3 years worth of content into two years for the most part. And some content should’ve been scrapped.

Wandavison was supposed to lead into MoM, but changing directors and the script was a mistake. That led to them changing the Spider-Man story.

Thor’s story arc should’ve ended with End Game. Period. He didn’t deserve a 4th movie. Completely unnecessary. The Eternals should’ve been pushed back to phase 5 or even 6.

The multiverse angle shouldn’t have been pushed in 2 movies and 2 shows. None of it lined up.

Some shows were filler. Or simply had bad subplots.

Ms Marvel should’ve led directly into The Marvels release.

Black Widow should’ve led directly into Falcon & the Winter Soldier. But it seems the only reason Black Widow was even made was to fulfill a promis to Scarlet Johansson.

In a perfect world, after End Game, they would’ve went right into introducing mutants.

The good news is they hear the complaints and will adjust accordingly. TV shows will get replaced with Special presentations. I feel like Disney wanted to do all they could do being in subscribers so after the initial lull in content, they flooded the platform.

They need to do a lot more Werewolf by Night with characters who don't need 8 episodes

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
ec9a1867-c079-43f6-a421-a93ddf609248_text.gif

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
The MCU has put upwards of 75 Marvel Superheroes and Villains on screen. DC can't continue doing Batman films every 2 or 3 years.

They need to get their universe on track. There's a lot of DC characters I'd like to see have a steady, meaningful presence in movies.

:banderas: Gunn is opening the floodgates in Chapter 1 already. This Is The Way.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's Kryptonian, you can't judge his swag by human standards :ufdup:

Won't lie tho, I wouldn't mind if they did change it to be more similar to the Henry Cavill costume :skip:
I think he'll intentionally lean on making superman old school, dad like and corny on some cap america type shyt.

It is gunn, that's right up his alley

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC is already pretty much dominating the television medium and expanding further this fall, but 2016 Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad is going to snatch the throne from Marvel. Mark my words on that. The number ONE reason is there's a start of a Marvel backlash starting to brew, maybe due to over-saturation or casual and die-hards alike are beginning to see the redundancy of their films. Last year appears to be MCU's plateau that they peaked. Now with the grumblings so far over Age of Ultron by both negative AND positive reviews by those whom so far seen it from early screenings or international views and the overwhelming disinterest over the upcoming Ant-Man film, plus the growing hype between both DoJ and Suicide Squad, DC can very realistically going to take over as the dominant comic book film franchise. The ONLY thing that stands in its way as of right now is Civil War, but my fear with that, despite the Russo brothers may have directed the best Marvel movie, is if Dawn of Justice lives up the hype that it would swallow up a so-called "Ironman v. Captain America" film, especially when we basically already SEEN all of them fight each other.

The best way I can compare this metaphorically is Marvel's No Limit and DC is Cash Money (Hot Boyz era). Marvel is like No Limit that came through and crushed buildings and keep having new release after new release after release after release back to back to back to back with each "event" album being the Master P LP. Whereas Cash Money is something that been around longer but never bubbled until AFTER No Limit's dominating success, then came through and took over the second No Limit started to become played out.
:mjlol: