Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Just right around the corner, yep.
97ca59ea-cf89-4423-ad88-28ba8e0bfa1f_text.gif

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
They got an MCU guy now running the show so this could happen.

There's Marvel fatigue in the theaters it seems, if the first few movies from Gunn are good building blocks then I don't see why DCU can't grow as as big as MCU. They got the characters.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

There's Marvel fatigue in the theaters it seems, if the first few movies from Gunn are good building blocks then I don't see why DCU can't grow as as big as MCU. They got the characters.
FkHJCcNWAAA0Rso

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Is it Marvel fatigue or super hero fatigue? Black Adam didn't do well.
They might have all these plans and by time it drops comic book movie interest is greatly diminished.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Is it Marvel fatigue or super hero fatigue? Black Adam didn't do well.
They might have all these plans and by time it drops comic book movie interest is greatly diminished.

MCU's issue is Disney+ has watered down their product, but again if the movie is well received by the audience, other folks who may not have been interested will go see it. Black Panther 2 has made $1.3 billion. I think when MCU finally decides to integrate mutants and the XMen universe, that's going to create a lot of interest and if the movies are good it will do numbers.

I am looking forward to how Gunn re-imagines the DCU. If the movies are good, people will go see it. Like I said earlier, DCU has a rich history and if Gunn can make a compelling plot that ties in all the characters, they will do numbers.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
MCU's issue is Disney+ has watered down their product, but again if the movie is well received by the audience, other folks who may not have been interested will go see it. Black Panther 2 has made $1.3 billion. I think when MCU finally decides to integrate mutants and the XMen universe, that's going to create a lot of interest and if the movies are good it will do numbers.

I am looking forward to how Gunn re-imagines the DCU. If the movies are good, people will go see it. Like I said earlier, DCU has a rich history and if Gunn can make a compelling plot that ties in all the characters, they will do numbers.
So there is no fatigue just that Marvel has watered down their product? BP 1 made 1.3 billion, the sequel is approaching $800K as of right now.
I hope so but if some other type of movie besides super hero movies is more the lead of blockbuster movie going by time Gunn's plans happens it will hurt all comic book movie's box office.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I was going to do a deep dive into phase 4, but I will say this.

Marvel was forced to condense 3 years worth of content into two years for the most part. And some content should’ve been scrapped.

Wandavison was supposed to lead into MoM, but changing directors and the script was a mistake. That led to them changing the Spider-Man story.

Thor’s story arc should’ve ended with End Game. Period. He didn’t deserve a 4th movie. Completely unnecessary. The Eternals should’ve been pushed back to phase 5 or even 6.

The multiverse angle shouldn’t have been pushed in 2 movies and 2 shows. None of it lined up.

Some shows were filler. Or simply had bad subplots.

Ms Marvel should’ve led directly into The Marvels release.

Black Widow should’ve led directly into Falcon & the Winter Soldier. But it seems the only reason Black Widow was even made was to fulfill a promis to Scarlet Johansson.

In a perfect world, after End Game, they would’ve went right into introducing mutants.

The good news is they hear the complaints and will adjust accordingly. TV shows will get replaced with Special presentations. I feel like Disney wanted to do all they could do being in subscribers so after the initial lull in content, they flooded the platform.