The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I do think they will get it together and be successful.

But I just don’t think any of us will be around to see it…. Like us 24 and up people. It’s a wrap it and it is what it is.

But anyone who has kids? Your kids will reap the benefits of this.

Like we barely may get to see the first man on Mars, we absolutely wont see space advancement past that or DC get on a streak like what’s been done with their contemporaries.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If it were just the Flash, I could see them turning it around.

But the fact they have to dig deeper just to turn around the story is a big nah to me in confidence.

Peacemaker, Shazam, Blue Beetle are just too much of their own thing made up of this universe to scrap.

Batman is going to be fine under Reeves.

The Snyderverse is a mess.

That Green Lantern tv show must be getting the axe.

I have no idea what they want to do with Wonder Woman.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
If it were just the Flash, I could see them turning it around.

But the fact they have to dig deeper just to turn around the story is a big nah to me in confidence.

Peacemaker, Shazam, Blue Beetle are just too much of their own thing made up of this universe to scrap.

Batman is going to be fine under Reeves.

The Snyderverse is a mess.

That Green Lantern tv show must be getting the axe.

I have no idea what they want to do with Wonder Woman.
I feel like they could either start from scratch with wonder woman
or start introducing donna troy and Nubia

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
IMG_1484.jpg

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah DC was doing better then marvel as far as tv shows and animated things I would watch. Now looks like these new owners are going to fukk it up.
DC also took way more chances then marvel when it came to there properties but looks like they will not anymore

Well we are about to get more boring white guys as superheroes movies from DC.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When your biggest character doesn’t have super powers, it’s kinda hard to put him in the forefront.

Unless they’re going to jack Stark Technology, and just make shyt up to give him an advantage.

The problem with DC characters is they shine better in comics and cartoons, but it’s kinda hard to make them work on camera.

Will everything take place on earth? They gonna really have to think outside the box.
DC has always had an elephant in the room Batman problem in regards to the entire universe

What makes Batman work best(horror elements, true crime, detective work) is the complete opposite of what makes other DC mainstays work. And yea you can have Batman doing Justice League supernatural space shyt in the comics, but even there the classic Batman stories are the gritty, psychological, Detective Comics shyt

Batman got all the tech and fringe supernatural elements but it's not the meat of the Batman plate. That's where the loose Tony Stark comparison hurts him because Iron Man ain't too far removed from fantastical superhero shyt and can fit in with the entirety of marvel more efficiently

Batman at it's core, at it's most optimal, is Sherlock Holmes

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I do think they will get it together and be successful.

But I just don’t think any of us will be around to see it…. Like us 24 and up people. It’s a wrap it and it is what it is.

But anyone who has kids? Your kids will reap the benefits of this.

Like we barely may get to see the first man on Mars, we absolutely wont see space advancement past that or DC get on a streak like what’s been done with their contemporaries.
I'm 38 and I'll be around. I'll let you know how it goes. :salute: