Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Thats not the point. If DC comes out with a good movie. Thats exactly what it will be. A good movie. Yall on here wishing for Marvel's downfall when they have a proven formula that wont be stopping anytime soon. Marvel has a movie that will be just as big in scope as BvS dropping the same year.

Im all for DC coming out swinging. But a "takeover" is delusional. Like i said before. DC can only hope to partake in these festivities. They not doing a damn thing to Marvel competition wise.
:wow:
full

james-brown.gif

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Im just LoL literally at OP response about Ant-Man.

OF COURSE no one cares about ant-man. He's a uninteresting character. IT'S UP TO MARVEL TO MAKE US CARE by making a entertaining movie. People really trying to rewrite history like when GOTG first was announced nikkas didn't have the :comeon: face.

But now GOTG is a certified classic. Marvel knows what they doing. DC at best can only hope to partake in these festivities. They will never overthrow Marvel in the live action front(DC owns the animation game though)

There is a VERY good chance BvS may not even be better then Cap 3. But you think thats gonna be the start of a revolution???
:mjlol:

:mjlol:

Sweet jesus:deadmanny:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wait wait I got it

During the "Coli Crisis" mega crossover event storyline, everything got retconned

Now DC which is owned by WarnerMedia which is now owned by Discovery is going to finish those last few trash movies and then reboot everything with a cohesive strategy

Thus ushering in the DCCU takeover!

I mean it's shytty writing but...yeah...that's it! Longform storytelling!