THE DARK TOWER - (Official Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This was a flop from the first trailer.
The thing that irks me is they have Roland firing his guns on some action movie shyt when thats not what he's all about. I mean he a monster with the sandlewood pistols but all that cheesy reloading in the air bullet shyt they keep slow motioning in the trailer is cringeworthy. That aint what Roland is about.:snoop: His skill is in talking and getting people to do what he wants without them realizing it by speaking in Hi speech. Fuuuuuck I knew they were gonna screw this up.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
nicca wat :dahell:

1. Javier Bardem
    Actor
    Javier Ángel Encinas Bardem is a Spanish actor. In 2007, he won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role as psychopathic assassin Anton Chigurh in No Country for Old Men. Wikipedia

Born: March 1, 1969 (age 46), Las Palmas, Spain

So because he is Spanish he's not white?

dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Both the story and Idris deserve better.

I HATE to say it, but we all know good and goddamn well if they would've hired a Cac in the leading role they would've Dark Tower's story justice like They were originally planning to do.

They were supposed to do 3 movies and a simultaneously running HBO series. That shyt would've been epic as fukk

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
GotG Vol. 2 was kinda eh to me but should MM taken the Ego the Living Planet role he turned down in order to do this man in Black shyt or nah?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking war of the monkeys got a better score than this :dwillhuh:

Man, Hollywood is on some other shyt right now. How you waste these two talents? Imma have to see it now just to know, I can't imagine it's as bad as they say, no fukking way