The Dark Knight still has the GOAT comic book movie ending.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The Dark Knight Rises had a bad ending. Bruce faking his death but is out openly having lunch with Selena. :stopitslime:

The whole movie made Bane out to be this genius who broke the Bat and brought an American city to it's knees turns out to be a love struck puppy who gets taken out quickly.

They could have just said Batman died saving Gotham and have Bruce continue living and enjoying his life with Selena.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
We gotta work together in the future fam

but yeah, i'm no expert on audio just yet, but I also imagine that being alot more removed from the performance has something to do with it. Your memory of the energy on set fades as the weeks go by post production, and your voice over is less in sync with what the team was going for. Also when there's a backlash with none of the criticism being constructive, Tom Hardy was forced to guess what exactly needed to be done away with in his voiceover and his inference was off the mark

I've been away from it. My studio in Philly was destroyed, and I have yet to rebuild it. But I'm decent. I studied media production and critiquing in college. Just wasn't any money in it.

What you had in mind?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
TDK was the quietest theater I've ever been in.

No coughing, sneezing, popcorn bag wrinkle, crying baby, cellphone, chair noise, chewing sounds.... nothing. Just eyes glued to the IMAX screen.

It was as if everyone understood we're watching what may be the best comic book movie of all time and nobody wanted to fukk up the experience.

GOAT.