The Dark Knight still has the GOAT comic book movie ending.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
TDK ending was kinda weird to me. He took the wrap for killing Dent, that's a small sacrifice for a vigilante IMO not some huge profound shyt. The cops should have been chasing him for being who he is prior to that. It's like, "Aw shyt Batman's fukked up his publicity for the common good." So?

There's a big difference between him taking down criminals vs killing the district attorney tho.

I mean you right, but it's clear why the cops kind of let Batman pass up until that point - he was doing their work for them.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's a big difference between him taking down criminals vs killing the district attorney tho.

I mean you right, but it's clear why the cops kind of let Batman pass up until that point - he was doing their work for them.
Even if he won over the police thru his vigilante actions them turning on him and the public not liking him anymore shouldn't have been a big deal to him. I hope Batman didn't get into crime fighting for the positive publicity. lol

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
In response to the OP, it's got a good argument to being the best comic book movie ever made. But I always felt Bale was a poor Batman/Bruce Wayne. I'm unsure if its how those characters were written or how Bale potrayed it. Although the action and setpieces were well shot the fight scenes were very poor.

Re: Rises, Bane was goat level villan until his final act. Plus finally gave the Batman trilogy a great fight scene. I definitely felt like Nolan was shooting a movie about Hardy playing Bane more than Bale playing Batman. I think he pacing was pretty all over the place and the only good scenes had Bane in them.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I like the opening to Rises about as much

That scene is good. Maybe 2nd or 3rd all time :ehh

But bank robbery scene is :banderas: I remember being in the theater thinking to myself "am I watching a superhero movie or a deleted scene from Heat"? The way Nolan shot it. The unraveling of event. The way each kept double crossing each other. Zimmer score on top. Plus the Joker reveal at the end :krs::ohlawd::lawd: shyt give me chills. GOAT movie theater experience