The Dark Knight still has the GOAT comic book movie ending.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Absolutely.

And then they ruined it by having him retired at the start of the next movie :mjlol:

Maan TDKR is such a weird fukking movie. All the Bane scenes are 10/10, but then the Bruce scenes and the overal plot are just :francis:

Felt like Nolan had a great concept/idea for Tom Hardy/Bane and wrote Batman in the last minute.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Absolutely.

Maan TDKR is such a weird fukking movie. All the Bane scenes are 10/10, but then the Bruce scenes and the overal plot are just :francis:

Felt like Nolan had a great concept/idea for Tom Hardy/Bane and wrote Batman in the last minute.
Bane was the MVP of that movie. It's a shame how they played him. In my mind Bruce died for Gotham. I refuse to accept the alternative.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Batman's sacrifice, his speech and the parallelism of the scenes shown during it. The Zimmer score. It's perfection. I know Rises fumbled the ball on the handoff but it was simply amazing.

This scene was a great follow up though

TDK ending was kinda weird to me. He took the wrap for killing Dent, that's a small sacrifice for a vigilante IMO not some huge profound shyt. The cops should have been chasing him for being who he is prior to that. It's like, "Aw shyt Batman's fukked up his publicity for the common good." So?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
TDK ending was kinda weird to me. He took the wrap for killing Dent, that's a small sacrifice for a vigilante IMO not some huge profound shyt. The cops should have been chasing him for being who he is prior to that. It's like, "Aw shyt Batman's fukked up his publicity for the common good." So?
It wasn't a small sacrifice. Batman was his whole life and it made things much worse for him. The police went from his allies to enemies. It's not about what should have been it's about what it was.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It wasn't a small sacrifice. Batman was his whole life and it made things much worse for him. The police went from his allies to enemies. It's not about what should have been it's about what it was.
When he decided to become Batman do you think he counted on police being on the side of a vigilante or nah? It had to be a pleasant surprise IMO, not something he counted on thus it being a small sacrifice.