The CW Officially Developing a 'Batwoman' TV Series

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
This white woman playing Batwoman is an extremely bad actress.

But, that's not even the tip of the iceberg, this TV show is poorly produced and I don't see it lasting more than 2 seasons in its current state.

It reminds me of the cheapness of the first season of The Arrow with the prop shop wigs and cosplay-esq outfits.:mjlol:

The Chinese step sister is like those shytty actors that reenact crimes to warn the public in TV news reports. :mindblown:

The Chinese step-mum sounds deaf.:russ:

The camera keeps shaking.:mjlol:

The CW flagship formulaic interracial relationship and a gay couple but this time they've combined it into one. Then throw in the techy nerd that can somehow solve everything and anything within seconds.:skip:

Like, it's got all the hallmarks of a Batman TV show I've always wanted to watch irrespective of those facts but my God do they need better actors and I watch a lot of bullshyt.

It's still not as bad as The Arrow but I'll give it until mid-season to pick up.:jbhmm:

I'm hopeful but the bad acting is jarring.:francis::wow:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm watching now... I like it. Fighting is cleaner than a lot of Arrows current stuff, Isn't cheesy like Arrow has become.

I dig it so far, will continue watching
I feel almost the opposite. It's very cheesy at times, especially the voice over. But I'm used to It by now so I'mma keep watching.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Rather watch that than have two lesbians constantly being emotional over each other and their past relationship every 5 minutes
Thats all you saw in 2 episodes...

but you rather watch Felicity become the hardest nikka on the show and the black dudes either swirl or be a full blown fakkit and swirl?

gotcha breh, you can stop quoting me now. Arrow has been ass the past 2 years AT LEAST. I rather watch 2 lesbians than any of that

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Thats all you saw in 2 episodes...

but you rather watch Felicity become the hardest nikka on the show and the black dudes either swirl or be a full blown fakkit and swirl?

gotcha breh, you can stop quoting me now. Arrow has been ass the past 2 years AT LEAST. I rather watch 2 lesbians than any of that

Why watch any of it? I should have dropped arrow when Felicity became a main character, but if you can see the writing on the wall, why watch to see how it turns out? If it turns out good, you can go back, and if bad, you didn't waste your time.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why watch any of it? I should have dropped arrow when Felicity became a main character, but if you can see the writing on the wall, why watch to see how it turns out? If it turns out good, you can go back, and if bad, you didn't waste your time.
I watched all of it because the first few seasons of arrow was dope then it fell off.

first few seasons of Flash were dope as well

Black lightening is pretty good as it’s still in its first few seasons

supergirl is hot trash to me so I barely got through the first season, but i like Batwoman and semi-interested in where its going to go.

CW has a habit if having solid first few seasons of their DC flagship shows. Why not watch it? And I haven’t watched this season of Arrow because i no longer care about anything aside from the crossover episodes, So you can save that speech. Homie is trying to tell me Arrow is better and idgaf about his opinion and its been trash, thats it

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I like the show but my god does she need to get a better acting coach.

I really wanna love this show because it's exactly what I want but the shytty editing makes it hard to pay attention.

This just feels like the current editors of Arrow are producing this show.:francis::picard::scust:

I never thought I'd be happy to see some faq shyt in a tv show in my life. :shaq:

Lesbians make the world spin.:ohlawd:

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Really trying to like this but it's so boring. No real eye candy except the Chinese mum & daughter.