The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no im said trade Herro, get off that money, and use that space to give Martin a bag.

They don't need Herro. They almost got to the finals last year without him too

Don't do it. That's exactly how Jordan Poole got the Warriors last year.

Keep breh right where he at.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Don't do it. That's exactly how Jordan Poole got the Warriors last year.

Keep breh right where he at.
Don’t have to give Martin $30mill+ for the next 4 years. Give him a contract that makes sense. Either way, get off Herro

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I told y'all the Heat aren't real contenders. Even when nxggas tried to shame me after they went up 3-0, I still held my position.

bu-bu-but @Gil Scott-Heroin why won't you admit you're wrong.

Celtics are just a dumb squad who shouldn't have let it get to this point.

:hubie:

You told us and you was wrong again lil nikka :umad:

If Heat lift up that Larry OBrien next month this dumbass nikka still finna be yellin out they not contenders :mjlol:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Based on what? :gucci:
This year

His defense is trash and would hurt the Celtics (who are filled with great defenders that can switch)

And he sometimes fades and gets banged up in the playoffs

And he isn't any more explosive than brown or Tatum. Better shooter from the distance, but he doesn't even move around off-ball enough to leverage it

Basically, it would end up making us a bit worse

Daps
You told us and you was wrong again lil nikka :umad:

If Heat lift up that Larry OBrien next month this dumbass nikka still finna be yellin out they not contenders :mjlol:
Nothing has changed.

The Heat aren't real contenders. Your clown ass was shytting on Jimmy for most of this series, so you can't stop playing both sides of the fence.

As I said, the Celtics are still a dumb squad who had multiple opportunities to win this series but as we've seen from them over the years, they simply can't get the job done. They let an undrafted role player bury them in a Game 7.

:yeshrug:

Why don't you tell us how the Lakers were gonna win the championship, even betting the last of your measly ass government handout on them?

:lupe: