The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tatum played 42 minutes. I don't want to hear shyt about an ankle.

Dude really out here grimacing after every play to sell that "injury" so he could have a built-in excuse :mjlol:

Pathetic. Delete Kobe's fukking number.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Silver got EXACTLY what he wanted.

A European led team in the Finals to showcase the international appeal of the league and a PLAY IN team in the Finals to showcase the appeal of that Silver led initiative…

Dude is probably happier than Mrs Doubtfire in a new dress right now
0% chance he wants this over a Lakers/Celtics final with Bron.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Nah Silver got EXACTLY what he wanted.

A European led team in the Finals to showcase the international appeal of the league and a PLAY IN team in the Finals to showcase the appeal of that Silver led initiative…

Dude is probably happier than Mrs Doubtfire in a new dress right now

Joker going to keep making you irrationally angry. :mjlol: .

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Reggie still in his feelings about the Knick 99 run:dead: had to mention to the 2000 series to make himself feel better:mjlol: petty
Knicks vs Pacers was prolly low key the best playoff rivalry of the 90s :ehh:

A few years before all that, Spike Lee was popping shyt court side when the Knicks were up by like 6 points with 17 secs left. Reggie got pissed off and came back and won that game for the Pacers. Didn’t even need OT.

Couldn’t find a vid that included Spike Lee but here’s one

And damn I missed most the game :mjcry:

I just finally caught the end

That’s fukkin wild but I still give Celtics props for forcing a game 7 after being down 0-3 :ehh:

Last edited:

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miami has been the underdog in every series as the play-in 8th seed. They beat the team with the best overall record in the bucks, a team with a passionate fan base (with home court) in the Knicks, and the team with the 2nd best overall record in the Celtics.

The Nuggets motivation the entire playoffs have been them being the underdog and constantly underestimated, however in this matchup wit the Heat, they are the heavy favorites.

Miami showed their resilience and why their wins haven’t been a fluke. I’ve heard every sports analyst for the last two days speak about how the last second win in Game 6 was a gut punch to the Heat and the series was over. Miami did not back down and didn't shy from the fight. I love everything about this team, but Bam has to get better finishing this easy ones around the rim. I’m never betting against them.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Beyond pathetic how Bos went out. All that work for nothin. I also wouldn't want to see Marcus Smart as my starting pg

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Spo looking funny in the light. Jimmy looking funny in the light. Bam looking funny.... always.

Mazzulla outcoaching Spo.

:wow:

Mazzulla has completely outcoached Spo in this series.

Their "goofy coach" has outcoached Spo.

clowns-too-many-clowns.gif

THE FUCCKING WOAT:wow: