The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the media calling out Mazzula. Once the Celtics inevitably collapse he’s outta there.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
really impressive to see the heat grinding out wins, especially with the injury challenges. jimmy "tobias harris over me?!" butler deserves all the props. dude is definitely mvp of the playoffs so far.

celts got a lot of talent, but the inconsistency makes them suspect.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Celtic fans have actually been respectful as hell about Miami this season. It’s casual weirdoes that have acted like the Miami Heat were a bye or that the Celtics were gonna waltz into the finals.
You guys remind me of my old favorite team as kid, which was the Knicks with LJ (favorite player ever), Spree, Houston, Childs, Camby when they made their run from the 8th seed to the finals in 99. Mad respect to MIA. The fact that they "weren't supposed to be there" put the battery in their back

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Pritchard randomly getting in the rotation is just bizarre, especially considering Miami ran him off the court last year

Didn’t look good tonight. Whatever coach was looking for wasn’t there. He kept getting hunted in the first half and then he got put on in the 2nd same result. Celtics Hunted Duncan Robinson and Spo sat him down, only played him 7 minutes.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

JIMMY IS BETTER THAN TATUM...

:comeon:BUT EDRICE IS NOT AS GOOD AS BROWN.
:devil:
:evil:
I didn’t wanna say Jimmy was better than Tatum out of respect for Tatums MVP candidacy. :hubie:

Bams 2 way value to Miami makes him just as good as Brown. Although Brown is a great defender in his own right, but what Bam does for Miami as far as defending, passing and play making is top notch. When he’s aggressive, he opens so many things up for the offense. :hubie:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol it’s always how the other team lost and never how the Heat their ass

ALWAYS! You saw the usual suspects already copping pleas and talking about “It’s only the 1st game” desire chirping about how Boston was a finals lock lmao

Now it’s “Just an emotional and mental lapse”