The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

ILL SAY IT AGAIN.

:wow:IF JIMMY GETS THIS TEAM
TO THE FINALS
HES TOP 5 ALL TIME.

:devil:
:evil:

I know you're being hyperbolic, but if you accomplish something like this, that alone is more meaningful than making 10 all-stars but choking in the offs (looking at you Harden)

So he should be ranked very highly if they go far

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
shoutout-joe-mazzulla-v0-aowj31bd9ou91.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys remind me of my old favorite team as kid, which was the Knicks with LJ (favorite player ever), Spree, Houston, Childs, Camby when they made their run from the 8th seed to the finals in 99. Mad respect to MIA. The fact that they "weren't supposed to be there" put the battery in their back

We one of the pettiest teams in the league, NGL.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He buried Golden State when he had to.

:smh: See you're just like the Media that suck Bron's dikk so hard. You not give Lonnie Walker, Austin Reaves, AD credits. Especially Lonnie Walker saved the Lakers asses when they played against GSW. Old ass Bron flabby n sick didn't bury GSW. Stop lying to yourself. :hhh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What you see is the grind Miami puts themselves through in training. They design their whole training camp to mentally defeat you. Then all they're left with is guys who are prepared for war. That's why they don't get rattled and they never give up. Especially not against a soft bytchmade team like the Celtics:childplease: