The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My heart wants Heat in 6 but if the Heat are going to pull this off it’ll go 7 and Butler is going to have to go Super Saiyan in 3 of those 4 games which is a tall order for a guy on a bum ankle

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yall lost yall touch with these thread titles...anyway my patience is wearing thin...since 2009 idk how many times we've played these bytch ass nikkas in the playoffs...too many to count but I'm tired of it...we just got done playing Brickstape another nusance...the only 2 teams I despise in the league...so for my sanity I probably won't watch any games in boston...I have seen enough playoffs games in that arena to last me a lifetime win or loss....but we been playing with house money so whatever happens happens and at this point i dont really gaf...fukk the celtics and anybody that love em...
Damn breh…:dead:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@iamduval

Speak up and say it with your chest

Lol we’ve been through this too many times for you to be saying “let jimmy get 40” and “attack jimmy on defense”

Who is guarding bam? Horford or Williams? We didn’t see that line up this year

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lol we’ve been through this too many times for you to be saying “let jimmy get 40” and “attack jimmy on defense”

Timelord ate Bam alive last year when he played. But he was hobbled playing on one leg. He's healthy this year

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

The Old man just made the League MVP and scoring champion look like Michael Olowokandi 38.8%FG, I’m sure Bam Adebayo will be less of a threat.

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So one fan says Williams and the other says Horford :pachaha:

I guess we’ll have to wait and see since y’all don’t know

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
So one fan says Williams and the other says Horford :pachaha:

I guess we’ll have to wait and see since y’all don’t know

Horford is going to be guarding the Center. Williams roams around the paint and will keep an eye for whoever the heat put on as the power forward, he can close out faster than Horford on the corner 3.

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horford is going to be guarding the Center. Williams roams around the paint and will keep an eye for whoever the heat put on as the power forward, he can close out faster than Horford on the corner 3.

Yeah y’all going small after game 2

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Jokic deserves his praise, but Davis got the Lakers in striking range.
Is there a "praise" limit in threads or something? Nothing I said takes away from joker been doin, Jokic playing out of this world like all playoffs but Davis been ballin too..

Why did I get quoted out of the game thread into this shyt? :russ: