The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This nikka gil mad as hell gsw got packed up
So he throwing anything hoping it will stick :russ:
Ahhh, that’s what it is. I figured something was afoot when he said it took Herculean effort for Steph to eliminate Boston. “Should’ve won last year” had to have come with angles. Just like instead of just praising Jimmy for eliminating Milwaukee, he had to act like Giannis wasn’t a formidable foe. Despite DPoy Brooke not being able to keep Jimmy from the rim. :mjlol:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
For the love of god the Celtics better be in the gym everyday until game 1 working on beating the zone… we all know it’s coming

2-3 would be easy to beat for the celtics

Brogdon or smart up top brown and tatum on the wings horford high post and timelord low post

Horford and lord swing to the side of the ball, pass it to horford when the back zone defender closes then horford dumps it to lord or swings to the other wing if the middle zone man and far zone man shift with the ball side zone

Daps
2-3 would be easy to beat for the celtics

Brogdon or smart up top brown and tatum on the wings horford high post and timelord low post

Horford and lord swing to the side of the ball, pass it to horford when the back zone defender closes then horford dumps it to lord or swings to the other wing if the middle zone man and far zone man shift with the ball side zone
Yet every time we play Miami in the playoffs we go up 15-17 points just for Miami to start playing zone and come back and win lol

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yall lost yall touch with these thread titles...anyway my patience is wearing thin...since 2009 idk how many times we've played these bytch ass nikkas in the playoffs...too many to count but I'm tired of it...we just got done playing Brickstape another nusance...the only 2 teams I despise in the league...so for my sanity I probably won't watch any games in boston...I have seen enough playoffs games in that arena to last me a lifetime win or loss....but we been playing with house money so whatever happens happens and at this point i dont really gaf...fukk the celtics and anybody that love em...