The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

ITS BAD COACHING
BECAUSE IT ALLOWS WHITE
TO MAKE AN EASY PASS REGARDLESS
OF TATUM BEING SOFT DOUBLED...

YOU PUT A BIG ON
THE INBOUNDER AND MAKE
HIS LIFE DIFFICULT.

:devil:
:evil:

The only thing having a big out there does it makes it harder to throw it over the top of the defense. The defense would've still been susceptible to the exact play that was being called cause they don't know where Tatum is set to receive the ball. I'd rather live with an easy pass forcing a Smart 3 than having a man up close and hitting Tatum off a screen.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
they just addressed the folks crying about the game clock. :russell:
Jet ain’t say shyt :camby:

He said what we already knew bout the refs reviewing plays. He didn’t say why the clock was reset.

Only good explanation was brehs in this thread saying the tv clock and game clock is not exactly the same

Brehs in this thread should be getting paid to discuss basketball, they explained it better than the pro did

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
this niccas Shaq a WHOLE FOOL. :russ:

first he can't take his L about his elimination game percentage, so as usual he brings up his rings, which been annoying

then the camera man doesn't show his ring quick enough so he told dude he was gonna have him working for the Animal Channel

:dead:
Soulja Shaq shyt on them haters!! :obama:

Daps
This is playing exactly like the LA Kings comeback in 2014. Heat gotta be mentally fuked right now .:francis:
I don't think either team is in a great mental space, tbh.

One thing in the Heat's favor is their role players have been a shining light in this series. Normally when your two star players shyt the bed like Jimmy and Bam have, the role players will follow suit and adopt the same energy and identity, but it's been to the contrary.

For that reason I can't count out Miami in Game 7.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The only thing having a big out there does it makes it harder to throw it over the top of the defense. The defense would've still been susceptible to the exact play that was being called cause they don't know where Tatum is set to receive the ball. I'd rather live with an easy pass forcing a Smart 3 than having a man up close and hitting Tatum off a screen.

THERES NO WAY SMART GETS
A DIRECT PASS AND SHOT
OFF THAT QUICKLY WITH
A BIG GUARDING THE INBOUND.

SMART ALSO MADE 4 THREES
AND THAT 3 RIMMED OUT.

TATUM WAS 0-8 FROM
THE 3 AND MADE LIKE 1 BUCKET
IN THE 2ND HALF.

OVERTHINKING BY SPO.

SAME WAY POP COST
THE SPURS THE TITLE.
:devil:
:evil:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heat got cacs feeling confident. Unforgiveable. Only way back from this bullshyt is to blow these nikkas out in Boston after all that hard work trying to come back.