The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Dude said the goaltend was bullshyt. I have no idea why they called a tech but it wasn't just because he hung on the rim.
I was saying that whole thing leading to a 4 point play for Boston was bullshyt. If they just call goal tend and keep it moving :hubie:

Still think it’s bullshyt to call goal tend on a shot that has no chance of going in but whatever. How that whole thing led to 4 points then JT getting free throws the very next time they’re on offense was wild suspicious especially when this happens right after Miami gets the lead.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
They were going to review it, regardless, to see where his feet were. They always do. Mazzulla challenging that call wouldn't have made a difference on them checking.

Challenging it was the right thing to do given the situation, in fact, the officials got the call wrong -

Jimmy actually double-dribbled here, and it should've been a turnover.

:mjgrin:

If they deemed Al fouled him before the double dribble, then it should've been a non-shooting foul and Jimmy should've only received two free throws and not three. Not only did Mazzulla make the right call to challenge, the Celtics actually got shafted because it should've been a Miami turnover.

Just flopping and flailing his ass off :huhldup:

That shyt is garbage to me just on a basketball level, shyt played out how it should have lol