The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy is who he is.

I don't know why cats are expecting more from him on a consistent basis.

He doesn't have a 3-pt shot, his dribble-drive game is dependent on how the game is being officiated and he gets his rhythm from working out the post. That's why he tends to have performances like this when he can't get it going when his main source of offense is cut off. Law of averages suggests a strong performance from him is not too far away, Miami has just gotta hope it's coming sometime soon.
He looked disinterested tonight that isnt a talent issue thats a will/want to issue.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reason for that was he couldn't get his offense going.

If he had a 3-pt shot he would've looked to get a few off instead of dribbling down the shotclock and throwing grenades to his shooters.
2 way superstars like him shouldnt let his offense dictate the rest of his game. Thats lunacy. Man took 10 shots tonight thats quit to me. I'd rather him be 3-23 from the field.

Not to mention he sitting on the bench for the last 8 minutes laughing and giggling

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
39339ffjd.png

@Serious

Good shyt, huh?

TemptingAcceptableGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif
you rep watching now :picard:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@murksiderock @ALonelyDad

Remember 3 years ago we were discussing Butler after the bubble (or Butler vs Kawhi/other top 5 players) and how superstardom could be defined as your capability + expectations?

i.e. KL, KD, Wardell, LeBron, (now Jokic, Giannis, Embiid, Luka) not only have the capability to be great but the expectation to be great every night (and in big games) and get nitpicked if not shat on if they're anything less than that, on a game-to-game (and sometimes quarter-to-quarter) basis.

Tatum is always under the microscope because we have these sky high expectations of what he should be doing. Where we at with Jimmy tho?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Lowry is :flabbynsick:

Losing Vincent was bad
soon as I heard he was out I knew this was gonna be an L. It probably would've been an L even if he played, but the backcourt is already thin with Herro and Oladipo out, add Vincent to that list and now you're forced to play washed Lowry for 30 minutes.