The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I expected more from Jimmy

Everyone knew Boston was gonna come out strong and when it rains it pours when they get ahead .. so you had to hit them early to let them know what kinda night it was gonna be. Heat never did that and got packed up early.

Winning 4 in a row is tough if they're all hard fought. But it's not as tough if you gift them the first 2. on some easy peasy ish.
if heat dont close this out on Saturday, it's over :francis:

Bam and Jimmy need to wake up. Can't perform like shyt 3 games in a row.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Boston can't do it... can they? :lupe:
Nah, Miami will feast off the crowd energy and Jimmy will finally wake up

Lowry and Zeller wont touch the floor in Kaseya and theyve been wearing green all series, took Spo too long to figure that out but he did in the 4th of this one, only question mark is Vincent

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka jimmy :mjlol:

Jogging up and down the court lookin like an old man. Bam turned the ball every single possession. We just laughing the whole time :russ:

I didn’t even watch the first half. I looked up the play by play and saw Bam / Lowry had like 2 turnovers in back to back plays that led to 3s.:francis:

Had the stank face all night :martin:

Daps
Jimmy is who he is.

I don't know why cats are expecting more from him on a consistent basis.

He doesn't have a 3-pt shot, his dribble-drive game is dependent on how the game is being officiated and he gets his rhythm from working out the post. That's why he tends to have performances like this when he can't get it going when his main source of offense is cut off. Law of averages suggests a strong performance from him is not too far away, Miami has just gotta hope it's coming sometime soon.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Jimmy is who he is.

I don't know why cats are expecting more from him on a consistent basis.

He doesn't have a 3-pt shot, his dribble-drive game is dependent on how the game is being officiated and he gets his rhythm from working out the post. That's why he tends to have performances like this when he can't get it going when his main source of offense is cut off. Law of averages suggests a strong performance from him is not too far away, Miami has just gotta hope it's coming sometime soon.

Cause when nikkas wanna say he's better than Durant, Tatum, Kawhi, Embiid, LeBron, Luka and others, you better believe he'll start getting held to those same standards.

He can have a strong performance in game 6, I don't care, it's the bums around him popping off that is the fatal blow. Scrubs like Duncan Robinson and Gabe Vincent can't combine for like fukking 50 points. Let FIGJAM* do his thing but shut down the others.

*fukk I'm good, just ask me.