The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glorious

All Star
Daps
clap-dog.gif

The old one possession at a time speech incoming from the green team. They should make these two teams play tomorrow to put everyone out of their misery.

Daps
The Celtics will rue fumbling the last two seasons. They've had it all set up for them to take at least one championship. All-time dumb shyt. No reason why they shouldn't have been playing like this since Game 1. They went down 2-3 against Philly until they finally woke up, but then went back into the same old bad habits to start this series.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you tell the folks in here how you ducked my tags for two entire years when the Heat got swept in 2021?

Gon'head and tell them how you made up a story of not responding to me because you got COVID.

:lupe:

I know you wish that was true. Not everybody dodges threads like you, @Gil Scott-Heroin

Or did you finally post in this thread?

:youngsabo:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
They really gonna kiss Tatums ass when he waited until they're 3-0 to have a good game? They had to go all the way to baseball to try and sell us that Boston has a chance.