The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Celts could win one game now its going 7, yall wild. :mjlol:

The logical explanation here is Boston had a pride game where they empty the chamber to avoid being swept. We'll see. I still think the Heat are gonna get them out of here eventually, but while I don't see it going 7, stranger things have happened in sports.

Daps
Is this nikka @Gil Scott-Heroin in my posts in a series where the Heat are up 3-0 and are possibly losing our first game at home :heh:

Lmao front running coward as usual :pachaha:
Why don't you tell the folks in here how you ducked my tags for two entire years when the Heat got swept in 2021?

Gon'head and tell them how you made up a story of not responding to me because you got COVID.

:lupe:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Man Heat fans file out early lol. I know it's over but still

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if LeBron would’ve showed up in the 4th quarter last night lol

lol would’ve been nicer to imagine AD showing the fukk up in the 2nd half after bron scored 31 in the first to even give LA a slight edge during a fukking game when no one else came to play…AD had the emptiest 20 pts I ever seen…had 9 in the first half…I think 2 in the 3rd quarter…then refs gifted him trips to the FT line in the 4th where he got some pity points

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The logical explanation here is Boston had a pride game where they empty the chamber to avoid being swept. We'll see. I still think the Heat are gonna get them out of here eventually, but while I don't see it going 7, stranger things have happened in sports.
I think C's will play hard in game 5 at home. I think this is going 6 at least

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grant got Jimmy rattled
Please don't do that breh. Not when we're talking about this man. Don't put that out into the ether for Grant's spectrum based brain activity to pick up on. We don't need that

maxresdefault.jpg