The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:manny:

IKaP.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Salty ass mfers crying cause Tatum getting his flowers after y'all were dikk riding a guy riding on the shoulders of Caleb Martin and Gabe Vincent :bryan:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The logical explanation here is Boston had a pride game where they empty the chamber to avoid being swept. We'll see. I still think the Heat are gonna get them out of here eventually, but while I don't see it going 7, stranger things have happened in sports.
In basketball if you beat a team 4 times in a row after they stomped you out 3 times in a row and proved they were the better team than you got it for real.

In baseball or hockey sure, they score less. But the will and determination it would take to overcome the better team 4 times is almost inhuman and impossible from a 8 or 9 person group.

They'd have to make a movie or something after that :russ:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is true too, I wonder how many of those teams had homecourt with this big of a talent advantage though. All it takes is the clock striking midnight on these Heat role players
The margin of error is larger for Miami. Even if the Miami roleplayers crash back to earth, If we can get one Jimmy 40 ball in the next 3 games, Miami should close.That’s why it’s tough to come back from 3-0. Boston can’t play another imperfect game, while Miami can lose game 5 in Boston by 50 and still have 2 more chances to close out. What I’m worried about is Miami’s health. :damn:

joe mazzulla saw that finals thread @FAH1223 made :troll:

Joe posts on The Coli. :mjlol:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Why this bytch dressed like she's going to the ballet too? Miami the worst fukking crowd in the league and it ain't close.

Bunch of fat Cubans and women with more plastic in them than the ocean.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
fukk celtics won :fire:
i hate boston with a passion man :fire:
i wanted to see them get swept :fire:
miami heat beat themselves with stupid mistakes, bad shooting, poor ball possesion, poor decision making on offense, poor ball movement, careless play and unforced turnovers.

In game 5 the loltics will lose in front of their home fans anyway:yeshrug: