The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Celtics "Don't let us get one" talk strikes ZERO fear in anyone:mjlol: especially a Jimmy Butler led team with Spo on the X's & O's. I voted Heat in 7 but they packing up these boys tonight. The fact Denver Swept Lakers is extra motivation to get this shyt done now with no extra unecessary suspense:birdman:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Let’s see if the Cs have anything that resembles a heart left. They owe us at least one.

Song for the night

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtics has the personnel to dead go 4 straight while down 0-3 in a playoff series. As a collective they have a bytch-nikka mentally, front runner ass nikkas, so that definitely will not happen.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta remember that poster you quoted has been hiding for two years after the Heat got swept in 2021. So yes, it's definitely that deep for him.

:lolbron:

You’re hiding from posts you made in this and a topic made in your honor RIGHT NOW?

Cowardly ass :umad:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if the Lakers make it to the Finals (which I don't think they will), they're not fukking with this Boston team.

We just saw how relentlessly the Celtics attacked Embiid and showed no fear going to the rim. They'll do the same to AD. I mean, who the fukk is going to stop Tatum and Jaylen? A 38-year-old Bron?

Truthfully, the Celtics should have won last season. An all-timer from Steph and an all-stanker from Tatum was the only difference between the two teams. I think they get the job done this season, with Jokic being the only thing that can spoil their party. LA? Naw. Just no. It's not happening.

You're literally not making any sense with any of this.

Like none.

But given you're a Heat fan, I don't expect you to. It's alright you will be humbled at the completion of this series and we can pretend like you didn't make this post.

fa736f47-a2bd-4991-8533-627728294c29.png