The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
You’re hiding from posts you made in this and a topic made in your honor RIGHT NOW?

Cowardly ass :umad:
I'm in this thread posting aren't I? I've said the Heat proved me wrong in the 1st round. I gave them props for doing so. They've exceeded everyone's expectations this postseason.

Meanwhile, you literally stopped posting after Game 1 in the Heat/Bucks series thread in 2021, ducking everyone's quotes and tags after they got swept. I even had a look earlier, and you were hiding out in the Arcadium and I was tagging you multiple times in those threads you were posting in, and you didn't reply.

You can fool the rest of these folks so long as you know I know you ducked me for two years.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in this thread posting aren't I? I've said the Heat proved me wrong in the 1st round. I gave them props for doing so. They've exceeded everyone's expectations this postseason.

Meanwhile, you literally stopped posting after Game 1 in the Heat/Bucks series thread in 2021, ducking everyone's quotes and tags after they got swept. I even had a look earlier, and you were hiding out in the Arcadium and I was tagging you multiple times in those threads you were posting in, and you didn't reply.

You can fool the rest of these folks so long as you know I know you ducked me for two years.

Whose talking about the Bucks? We talking about what you said in this thread :umad:

If you wanna bring up your other posts from previous topics this year then we can talk about how you were sucking yourself off about your hot take about the Heat falling off, being irrelevant, and Jimmy not being “that guy”? Remember that? :heh:

Daps
Whose talking about the Bucks?
I am.

Because that's when you ducked the smoke in 2021. You don't get to run and hide for two whole years and then pop out trying to talk shyt. You lost that privilege long ago. And you'll never get it back.

You even were shameless enough to say you forgot what happened back then and that you could've had COVID as to why you weren't posting, when you were literally posting in the Arcadium. You can't keep track of all the lies you say, that's why they trip you up at every turn.

But you've shown over the years on this board you're a senseless troll who doesn't have a honest bone in their body. This comes as no surprise.

:yeshrug:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celtics funeral tonight. So yeah we rocking that all-Black.:wow:
untitled-12.gif

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
So you change your lineup benching Robert Williams for Derrick White, get blown out by 30 and use the same lineup? Robert Williams should be starting. He can defend and help with points in the paint. Playing 1 in 4 out isn't gonna work with Horford at center.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hope Boston shows some pride and wins tonight. Not looking forward to a week and a half layoff till the Finals.

Win tonight, win your home game in game 5… then we’re back on Sunday with a very interesting game 6