The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
To think, if Lakers won...Miami would've had homecourt advantage by 1 game I believe.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Listen to the contrast between 2 Celtics, on Monday's media availability. One is the head coach. One is the 6th man of the year.

CoachGPT

6th man winner

When you listen to Mazzulla, he just spurts out a bunch of words without ever saying anything. You never gain any insights. I can see how people would completely tune him out.

Then listen to Brogdan. A human being with honesty and integrity. Still monotone, but way more informative. Worth listening to.

Mazzulla may not be THE problem, but he's certainly not part of The Solution.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Need to start out fast tonight so they can quit again cause if we keep it close they desperately will want to make this series look competitive.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen to the contrast between 2 Celtics, on Monday's media availability. One is the head coach. One is the 6th man of the year.

CoachGPT

6th man winner

When you listen to Mazzulla, he just spurts out a bunch of words without ever saying anything. You never gain any insights. I can see how people would completely tune him out.

Then listen to Brogdan. A human being with honesty and integrity. Still monotone, but way more informative. Worth listening to.

Mazzulla may not be THE problem, but he's certainly not part of The Solution.

hope they fire this weirdo after the series

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
After the Udoka blowup Brad Stevens probably wanted a HC he could control.

Stevens should get fired too.

Nets played him and leaked that he inquired about a Durant/Jaylen trade. Hired a bozo HC and wasted a roster that should be in the Finals.