The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Crazy. Legit flipped the switch.

I'm blown away by how good of a player Caleb Martin is period
Not just 3s he's looked excellent finishing at the basket even around traffic
Very impressed

Also if we knew Duncan was gonna turn from unplayable for damn near 2 years back into the sniper we saw in the bubble we probably would've adjusted expectations even if only slightly

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
One of the best runs by a top level player and a basketball team. Lost the first play in game, then on the brink of elimination in a play in game Vs. Bulls down 3 with 3min left to snatching the Bucks soul in 5 games, beating a tough Knicks team in 6 that beat a real good Cavs team (top 10 offense/defense) in 5 games and now ripping the Celtics heart out, the other best team in the East, 3-0 :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the best runs by a top level player and a basketball team. Lost the first play in game, then on the brink of elimination in a play in game Vs. Bulls down 3 with 3min left to snatching the Bucks soul in 5 games, beating a tough Knicks team in 6 that beat a real good Cavs team (top 10 offense/defense) in 5 games and now ripping the Celtics heart out, the other best team in the East, 3-0 :damn:

can’t lie…it’s not until they beat the celtics in game 1 that I took this team seriously (granted I knew playoff butler was different but didn’t think he was enough)…but after that I couldn’t make any excuses about the other team having hurt players, being weak, etc. they’ve absolutely destroyed the #2 seed who for all intents and purposes are operating at full strength…this team is clearly for real

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
can’t lie…it’s not until they beat the celtics in game 1 that I took this team seriously (granted I knew playoff butler was different but didn’t think he was enough)…but after that I couldn’t make any excuses about the other team having hurt players, being weak, etc. they’ve absolutely destroyed the #2 seed who for all intents and purposes are operating at full strength…this team is clearly for real
I want to warn you so bad for doubting this team. I'm gonna go find one of your posts in the Arcadium to compensate for it :skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to warn you so bad for doubting this team. I'm gonna go find one of your posts in the Arcadium to compensate for it :skip:

:russ:

fwiw @Draje chewed me out pretty good during game 1 (no dame) for something I said early on…but the heat showed and proved to the point that there was nothing for me to talk shyt about

Superstar
Daps
This Jimmy and Miami Heat run is very similar to the Dirk Mavs 2011 run although the Mavs roster was different in comparison.

Don't know if anyone remembers when Dirk made it to WCF they were talking about how the Miami Heat would beat the Mavs. Same rhetoric with Jimmy and the Miami Heat now with everyone all over the Nuggets.

Im more hyped about this potential finals than a lot of previous ones. It takes me back to the early 90’s with two leaders, both petty as fukk, with enormous chips on their shoulders, face off with the skill and talent to back it all up.