The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Daps
Hold up...aren't you the dude that has been a no show to this thread for like a week?

Are you really asking why I'm not responding to a troll thread where I already have the OP on ignore?

Look at the thread title. For what purpose would I want to respond to white boy humor like that? For what purpose would I want to respond to a thread where the OP ran and hid when the Warriors won their championships? For what purpose would I want to respond to a thread where the OP has changed his username multiple times so folks forget he's a troll?

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Are you really asking why I'm not responding to a troll thread where I already have the OP on ignore?

Look at the thread title. For what purpose would I want to respond to white boy humor like that? For what purpose would I want to respond to a thread where the OP ran and hid when the Warriors won their championships? For what purpose would I want to respond to a thread where the OP has changed his username multiple times so folks forget he's a troll?
As far as I'm concerned half you dudes are trolls that love to argue for hours, so.....:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Like father like son

TdJiY8.gif

1da5b-16846026558553-1920.jpg

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Grant Williams got more heart than Tatum and Brown combined. You knew these niccas was p*ssy when they failed to respond to that moment in Game 2. Should’ve been a lightning rod moment, but nobody backed him up. Nobody elevated their play. Instead, our two biggest stars shrunk in the moment and continued to do so in Game 3. Niccas was legit scared and hiding in the corner. Ol “we don’t want no problems ass niccas.” Soft.

The Cs desperately miss Ime because he held them accountable and was a dominant figure. Brown and Tatum are too soft spoken, so you’re gonna have go out and get another dominant coach and a couple of assertive and aggressive players with experience to balance out some of the beta on this squad. Not a good mix of personalities. Whole team is nice guys with the exception of Grant and Smart, and Smart is less assertive this year. Probably a trickle down from our soft ass coach.

Changes are coming.

Last edited: