The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I know Lakers vs Celtics is the most classic NBA finals matchup and people wanted to see that

But I wanted to see Bron go against the coach he got his first rings with

Bron vs Miami Heat sound :banderas:
Been there done that...plus I don't want to see Bron in a finals ever again

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ghost of the Bucks will tell you that the only thing scarier than a confident Jimmy is when the role players get confident too.

Strus and Vincent will feel like the second coming of the Splash Bros if you let them start feeding off Jimmy’s confidence.

I forgot I said this too :wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like you forgot you ducked everyone when they were tagging you when the Heat got swept in 2021.

:wow:

You got like 8 posts this season about the Heat that you’re ignoring, ma’am.

Please refer to those posts and I’ll tag you when I want your attention

Daps
You got like 8 posts this season about the Heat that you’re ignoring, ma’am.

Please refer to those posts and I’ll tag you when I want your attention
Please admit to being a coward who ducked my tags/quotes for the last two years, and then we can discuss whatever I said about the Heat this season.

As I said, I'm a reasonable man.

I have no issues chopping it up in a civil manner about whatever topic, as long as the other party is coming from an honest position. You ducking multiple tags/quotes from me in 2021 (along with other posters you hid from) when the Heat got swept, but appearing in my alerts box in 2023 trying to get me to admit to something about the Heat isn't how this works.

You lost that privilege the moment you became a coward in 2021.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if the Lakers make it to the Finals (which I don't think they will), they're not fukking with this Boston team.

We just saw how relentlessly the Celtics attacked Embiid and showed no fear going to the rim. They'll do the same to AD. I mean, who the fukk is going to stop Tatum and Jaylen? A 38-year-old Bron?

Truthfully, the Celtics should have won last season. An all-timer from Steph and an all-stanker from Tatum was the only difference between the two teams. I think they get the job done this season, with Jokic being the only thing that can spoil their party. LA? Naw. Just no. It's not happening.

You're literally not making any sense with any of this.

Like none.

But given you're a Heat fan, I don't expect you to. It's alright you will be humbled at the completion of this series and we can pretend like you didn't make this post.

take-your-time.gif

• Dap
Reactions: TEH