The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
That is solid for a role player, he could have helped

Replacing who? Some of the Celtics players are having a rough couple of games this series. Good he’s scored a total of 36 points in the series. I’m sure Celtics front office not really regretting letting him go. That’s good him. We are not talking about KCP or Malik Monk, He averaged 11 points on 41% fgs in the regular season again not really stats that make any front office regret letting a role player go, they had him last year and they lost🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ Celtics didn’t have a need for his services and he found a home in Miami.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Never forget this team that's down 3-0 to an 8 seed, and that looks heartless and brainless.... NEVER FORGET this same team beat the supposed MVP in Game 6 on his home court, then dogwalked his coward Cameroonian Sasquatch ass in Game 7 like he was a nonfactor.... after you faux militant do-nothing cornballs tried to pretend an MVP vote against Hakeem SlobSerbian was the equivalent of participation in the Civil Rights Movement.

REAL. ONES. WINNING.

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Steph told everyone what it was last year finals… came in their house game 4 down 2-1 and dropped 43 on em… told the cacs in the crowd in the 1st quarter what’s good? Then told them where his fukkin ring at :wow:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Boston gotta dig deep and find some heart. I don't know what Ime did but this looks like Brad Stevens is back

Whatever heart they had... they tossed that shyt to the side when they pulled their starters for good to begin the 4th.

If this was game 1 of a first-round series? I understand, MAYBE.

But this is game 3 of the conference finals against a team that is not only up 2-0, but they have been waiting for this particular moment against YOU for a whole ass year. This was a de facto "save our season" game that Boston had to have, and they rolled over and arched that back up.

The Celtics may have the talent but I don't think they have the heart to get this shyt back to Boston, let alone win the series.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We lost. Plain and simple. Didn’t hit open shots and didn’t show fight.

Credit to the Miami Heat players for stepping up and their coaching staff.
This L is emasculating tho. Can't even just Joe Mazzulla gloss over it