The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

im not you

All Star
Daps
@im not you get your ass in here you "casual". Boston is getting ABUSED up front, your boy Embiid should've been dominating these frauds. Boston folds under pressure apparently.

dont @ me about mazullas coaching failures :pachaha: it aint my fault hes in love with the corpse of horford and refuses to start williams

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He’s not leaving $70 million on the Table. Celtics can extend him 5 years $295 other teams can offer 5 years $221. If he wants to be traded then we trade his ass to Portland for Dame.🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

based on his production this series thats likely out the question but if im the C's its not a for sure thing i want to pay him a supermax right now.hes been that bad in this series...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Heat did what a lot of people thought the warriors would do: struggle in the reg season and then flip a switch. NOPE. The heat are well coached, and they play hard, whether you're the 6th man or the 15th man. They all had one goal, and didn't act like bytches when their play time got cut. commendable
Is this a diss of Kerr and the Warriors?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Weird how the Warrior fans that aren’t absolute weirdoes tend to be pretty intelligent and appreciate other teams.
Spo said in the presser that the Heat had some shyt they went through in the reg season. The warriors arent the only team that faces hardship. But the Heat leadership was solid enough that they got through it. And their will to win was great, so they overcame their challenges.

Steph was telling these nikkas in the FIRST round before game 7 that they need to fix their attitudes and to stop pouting. Imagine that, Steph calling out grown ass men because they're playing so badly. The man is tryna win a chip and these other clowns are crying about play time, effort, etc.

This isnt a warriors thread, but this season is the best example of Heat Culture. A lot of teams can learn something from this. You won't always end up one game away from the NBA finals as a play-in team (in fact, it's nearly impossible). But if you can get your guys to buy in and stop crying about your minutes and stats, maybe u can make a deep run if you follow your leader. The Warriors have too many fukk nikkas, and the Heat have real nikkas. It's that simple

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Celtics really let social media bully them into firing the coach that got them to the finals for the first time in centuries

They deserve this L
Over cheating

In a league where 98% of the men cheat

Biggest case of fake outrage I ever witnessed lol
You two are stupid and not serious people. :pachaha:

Have an affair at your job with a subordinante and don’t report it to HR. And I’m not talking about McDonalds or Footlocker, but a corporate job. Udoka was fortunate to still get a paycheck after that.